Facial Massage DVD
Facial Massage Techniques Instructional DVD's gives you the benefit of having one more service you can offer to your clients. The desire for beautiful skin has existed for hundreds if not thousands of years. The more you increase your knowledge, the more benefit you can bring to your clients, which will keep them coming back.
This video, produced by Pat Mayrhofer, shows how the thermogenic and
energetic benefits of the stones turns facials into therapeutic
sessions designed to rejuvenate body, mind and spirit. The use of both
hot and cold stones transforms an ordinary facial into a total
relaxation experience. This video starts by showing you the products
that you need, how to set up your space, how to prepare your client and
then performs a multi-angle hot stone facial demonstration that will
leave you knowing how to do it on your own.
With its ability to increase the skin's blood flow, hydrate, and
penetrate product, paraffin is ideal for use in facials. In this video,
award-winning CIDESCO diplomat, Rita Page, demonstrates how to use
facial paraffin (with brush and gauze) and paraffin strips on the face
and décolleté, as part of a complete facial.
- Indications and contraindications are included.
- Shows how to use facial paraffin and paraffin strips.
- Demonstrated facial including client consultations.
Jennifer Bryant, LMT, and Eva Mileski, renowned award-winning
European aesthetician and LMT, guide you through this instructional
demonstration of lymphatic drainage massage for the face and neck.
- Available in DVD. VHS available for limited time only.
- Rated 10 out of 10 in Massage Today, February 2004
- Featured as "Must Have How-To Treatment Video" in Skin Inc.
- Discusses equipment care and set-up, client preperation and orientation.
- Benefits and contraindications included.
Aesthetic VideoSource presents the definitive collection of the best
facial massages featured in our instructional facial and massage
videos. Four renowned experts bring their own distinctive facial
massages to their treatments, including European facials, stone
massage, chair massage, and lymphatic drainage massage.
- Use of massage stones
- Includes European Facial techniques
- Four renowned experts bring their own distinctive methods straight to you
- Demonstrates chair massage facial
- Lymphatic drain massage incorporated