Aromatherapy--the use of selected fragrant substances in lotions and inhalants in an effort to affect mood and promote health.
MassageKing brings to you Aromatherapy products including essential oils, candles, Aromatherapy diffusers, room perfume sprays, herbal pads, incense, synergy blends, diluted oil and carrier oil.
Refine your search below.
Khus oil calms the solar plexus, purifies the mind, blood and skin. It improves concentration and is a woman's hormone balancer. Also has antiseptic qualities and is a relaxant and aphrodisiac. Soothes vata and pitta and elevates kapha.
There are many uses for lavender. It calms the nervous system, making it a sedative. It also reduces stress in the body with its anti-spasmodic qualities. When the body is relaxed, the mind can also relax. A tea made of lavender can be consumed as a sedative. Lavender oil can be placed, a drop at a time, on the temples to relieve headache, or in the bath to relax. Other uses of lavender oil, mixed with water or other herbal oils, are to relieve joint pain, as an antiseptic, and to aid digestion.
- Lavender's most common use is in reducing stress and headaches.
Lemongrass is excellent for sagging skin and stretch marks. Use in a carrier lotion or oil for massage. Diffuse to lessen fatigue and clear thinking. Lemongrass can be used with a carrier in the bath.
- Lemongrass was used in traditional Indian medicine for infectious illnesses and fever; modern research in India shows that it also acts as a sedative on the central nervous system.
This is pure steem-distilled Neem oil. The oil HAS NOT been diluted in any other oils and is the most potent form of Neem available. The oil has actually been preserved with pieces of the Neem plant in it. Neem oil is used in India to make all sorts of consumer products, such as soap, cosmetics, antiseptics, toothpastes, gargle, ointments, poultices, lubricants, fertilizers and fuel for oil lamps.
Massage, Bath, Diffuse, Household Use in a massage to relax and provide energy after a hard days work, or for a facial massage. Diffuse to help ease symptoms of bronchitis, colds, chills, and the flu, and to soothe stress and depression. A clockwise abdominal massage of Orange may ease constipation and water retention, while a few drops added to a facial wash or shower gel encourages radiant, younger looking skin.
- It makes an excellent body moisturizer, and when added to the bath has a calming effect. This oil has excellent de-greasing and cleaning properties.
The favorite of Krishna and Lakshmi, tulsi purifies the mind, body and spirit. Good for the complexion, circulation, metabolism and heart. It acts as a nervine, antispasmodic and febrifuge. Heating, so good for vata and kapha; elevates pitta in excess.
Dashmool oil can be applied to various parts of the body for a thorough and complete healing massage.The Dashmool herb itself is an extract blend of 10 different ayurvedic herbs. Dashmool oil can also be used when conditions such as rashes or similar skin conditions occur caused by Vata and kapha. Because of exhautive healing properties, Dashmool oil can be safely used by everyone.
- Can be specifically applied to various parts of the body for rashes and similar skin conditions.
- A highly medicated and concentrated oil with an exhaustive list of healing properties.
Bharath is the Sanskrit name for ancient India and means "the land where the people are attached to God". Darshan is also a Sanskrit word... meaning to see and be seen by a deity or holy person, or to make a pilgrimage to a sacred place. So Bharath Darshan, roughly translated, means something like Pilgrimage to Ancient India.
- The fragrance is a light, subtle mix of (among other things) sandalwood, jasmine and vanilla... described on the packet as "fragrance which spreads, freshens the mind and atmosphere".
A sweeter variation on the Original Nag Champa. A unique scent, reminiscent of the classic Nag Champa, yet with a thick rich aroma of its own. You'll want to add this one to your magical pantry.
This is the original scent that has become famous the world over. Contains no artificial perfumes of scents.Nag Champa Incense from India is one of the most popular brands of incense in the world. Indeed, for many people, when they think of incense, they think of Nag Champa. It is a hand-rolled blend of flowers, spices, and resins, and each stick burns for about 45 minutes. We invite you to find out why it is the most popular incense in the world.
- This is original authentic Nag Champa brand incense named in honor of the avatar-teacher Satya Sai Baba and the only product that he has ever lent his name to.
- This is wonderful incense from India, a truly superior incense with a wonderful lasting after aroma.