Massage Chair Accessories
Massage Chair Accessories
Every therapist knows doing a chair massage can be significantly different than giving a massage when the patient is on a table. Yet, many of the tools and accessories normally used for table sessions can carry over for chair sessions. Of course, this is good news because it means you don't need two of every type of accessory. What works on your table will work on your chair. So, don't be hesitant to stock up. One we highly recommend is the massage therapy accessory tote by Bodyworks! Having a chair means more than likely you are traveling of doing out call massage sessions. So, you'll need something to carry your accessories.
Cotton massage table headrest covers, 6 for only $19.95! Reg $24.99 Great price, great Quality, much thicker then typical massage table flannel sheets. Where else can you find a pack of 6 for under $20.00 ?
SALE: Lavender color on $17.95! Limit 6. We're overstocked on our Lavender flannel headrest cover 6 packs and ready to move them out. Get yours now before the price goes back up.
These extra soft, high-quality 100% cotton flannel headrest covers are available in a choice of colors, and sold in packages of six.
- 6 pack
- 100% cotton flannel
- Extra Soft
- Generously sized
- Easy care
Massage King's exclusive disposable headrest covers offer soft, light-weight, durable covers, at the perfect price. These face rest covers will fit any face rest on a standard massage table or massage chair.
Some people prefer these covers because they offer a more luxurious and softer feel than "fitted" disposable headrest covers. Pack of 100. Measurements 13x2x9.
Want FITTED Covers instead? Click here if you prefer the "fitted disposable headrest covers".
- Pack of 100
Our disposable headrest covers offer a clean, soft, and comfortable headrest cover that stays put when your client moves. They are inexpensive enough to be able to offer each client a clean, fresh face rest without having to wipe and disinfect between sessions.
Fits all standard face rest cushions for massage tables and chairs.
1: 2 bags of 25 count at 16 GSM (a little thinner)
2: 1 Box of 50 count at 25 GSM (a little thicker)
Why do you need these? They stay put on the face rest cushion instead of your clients face when your client lifts their face up.
Click here if you prefer the unfitted flat but still soft and luxurious feeling disposable headrest covers, available in a 100 pack.
- The Massage King SaniCover Disposable Fitted FaceRest Covers are perfect for portable massage chairs and massage tables.
This carry case, designed by StrongLite, protects the vinyl on your ErgoPro portable massage chair and the polished aluminum frame. Potential weather damage from rain, snow, or cracking from heat can be avoided to a great extent. Also, wear and tear from storage and irritating dust can be eliminated by simply storing your chair in this bag.
- Protect your chair from damage during storage and exposure to weather.
- 600 Denier thread count nylon
Add this accessory to your portable massage chair for better client positioning and comfort. Order a replacement here!
- For clients with large or sensitive chests
Bodywork videos abound yet choosing the right ones can be difficult. The Massage Master Class Series of videos brings the world's leading massage and bodywork instructors right into your home or studio. Learn step-by-step instructions, view detailed, up-close video footage, listen to expert voice narrations, helpful recaps and answers to frequently asked questions.
- Demonstrates how to provide professional seated chair massage for clients
- The advantages are that chair massage can be done virtually anywhere and requires no special equipment, other than you and your chair.
Our Medi-Soft Anti-Bacterial Vinyl Face Rest Cover is designed for active professional use. Improves treatment results and enhances the client's experience, while at the same time making treatment easier for the therapist. Medi-Soft cover is anti-microbial, non-allergenic and fluid-proof...Simply wipes clean!!! Designed to fit any face rest.
- Anti-Bacterial & Anti-Fungal
- Fluid Proof- Wipes Clean
- Fire Retardant
Citrus II cleans and deodorizes as it disinfects and because Citrus II contains no alcohol it will not dry out vinyl or naugahyde surfaces. Citrus II's biodegrade detergent system allows surfaces to be pre-cleaned prior to disinfecting, as required by OSHA regulations, without the need of a second product. Citrus II cleans without scrubbing, and wipes clean without leaving grit or soap scum. As a highly effective deodorizer, Citrus II quickly eliminates odors caused by microorganisms in bathrooms, garbage cans and storage areas, basements, and kitchens.
- Citrus II Contains no alcohol and will not dry out vinyl or naugahyde surfaces.
- Cleans, deodorizes, and disinfects surfaces, equipment, and non-critical instruments.
- A broad spectrum germicidal cleaner, effective as a bactericide, fungicide, and virucide, including Hepatitis B and C, HIV-1 (AIDS) and Tuberculosis, with excellent residual biocide action.
- It's also effective against mold and mildew.
- Citrus II is ready-to-use so there's no inconvenient mixing, dilution, or activation required as with concentrates.
- Refreshing citrus scent keeps the facility smelling clean and fresh.
This seated massage video covers a all the essential massage chair areas for a thorough chair massage system. Using a massage chair in your practice is far different than using a massage table when it comes client relaxation and proper technique. If you are looking to learn the proper application and mechanics when using a massage chair, this instructional video is essential. This video covers all the focal points of chair massage, including the head, neck, arms, and back.
Learn from expert massage therapist, Meade Steadman, in this
comprehensive guide showing you the in's and out's of a full body chair
massage. Meade will show you techniques, equipment and ways to generate
- Available in DVD. VHS available for limited time only.
- Demonstates a full body massage from head to toe.
- Massage is demonstated on male and female models.
- Contraindications are included.
- Addresses specific client complaints.