We offer all the massage supplies, massage accessories, and massage equipment you are searching for. We also have massage oil, massage table sheets, massage bolsters with a wide selection and variety of brand names and styles of almost every accessory. Search through our huge selection of massage oil, creams, and lotions. Don't forget to check out our starter massage supplies package. It's perfect for a massage student or a new massage professional!
Choose a catagory to narrow your search.
Ideal for beginners to meditation, this CD will guide you through the most fundamental Buddhist meditation practices, and is a straightforward guide to working with your mind in order to become calmer and happier.
- Listen to a relaxing voicce guiding you on a relaxing voyage to inner peace through meditation.
These carry cases protect your table from weather, dust and scratches and scrapes during storage. Made of quality nylon packcloth. The bottom six inches are made of heavy duty Cordura™ nylon, lined with one-quarter inch foam padding for quality protection. Shoulder strap included.
- Lined with 1/4" Foam Padding
- Great for the Ready Traveler
Add this accessory to your portable massage chair for better client positioning and comfort. Order a replacement here!
- For clients with large or sensitive chests
Ayurvedic Spa Techniques is a comprehensive program shows you how to evaluate each client according to the ancient Ayurvedic principles of the doshas.
When provided as an add on to other spa and massage services, this instructional DVD will show you how to combine and apply the ingredients for 21 traditional Ayurvedic treatments including:
- 7 Oil treatments,
- 5 Ubtan(paste) treatments,
- 2 Facial treatments,
- 1 Ear treatment,
- 4 Eye treatments,
- 1 Dry powder treatment,
- 1 Saffron milk treatment.
You will learn traditional Ayurvedic uses for sesame, coconut, castor, mustard & almond oil, as well as ghee, ashwaganda, narayan oil, triphila, and how to make Ubtan paste treatments using garbanzo flour, wheat flour, and a variety of other powders and substances.
This ancient Indian treatment philosophy is a powerful way to help heal your clients, and enhance your current treatment offerings.
- Learn how to combine and apply the ingredients for 21 traditional Ayurvedic treatments
- 7 Oil treatments, 5 Ubtan(paste) treatments, 2 Facial treatments, 1 Ear treatment, 4 Eye treatments, 1 Dry powder treatment & 1 Saffron milk treatment
- You will learn traditional Ayurvedic uses for sesame, coconut, castor, mustard & almond oil, as well as ghee, ashwaganda, narayan oil, triphila.
- How to make Ubtan paste treatments using garbanzo flour, wheat flour & a variety of other powders & substances
Learn how to evaluate each client according to the ancient Ayurvedic principle of the doshas; Vata, Pita and Kapha. Then learn one of the most popular Ayurvedic treatments- Shirodara. Your clients will love the warm stream of oil as it soothes the mind. Next K.P. will lead you step by step through a face and neck massage according to Ayurvedic principles!
- Karta Purkh Singh Khalsa has written over 200 articles and has been studying and teaching Ayurvedic treatments for over 30 years
This hot stone massage DVD covers everything needed to begin a hot stone massage practice. It not only addresses the modality and benefits of "Healing Stone Massage" but also answers some of the most frequently asked questions. Includes a basic hot stone massage utilizing foundation layouts and hot stone massage techniques, and a cool stone facial massage.
In the end the instructor Carollanne instructs on six advanced and restorative protocols. You will learn where to place stones to address specific dysfunctions and how to evaluate your client. Lastly she address the advanced technique of tracing each meridian to help balance the body.
This DVD is 80 minutes in length, and formatted for ALL countries.
- Stone shapes, textures
- 4 Different temperatures and how to use each one
- Contraindications to thermo therapy
- Benefits of Stone Massage
- Basic stone massage sequence
Take your stone massage to the next level! This healing stone video covers creative uses for your massage stones to benefit your clients using advanced stone massage techniques with both hot and cool stones.
This educational stone massage DVD is 70 minutes long and covers five routines, including:
- The Sports massage routine which demonstrates how to use your massage stones in a pre-event sports massage. It also covers tennis elbow, knee pain and shoulder issues. This includes hot and cold stones at the same time for joint pain.
- The Pregnancy massage routine combines warm stones and a side posture massage. It is also great for anyone who has difficulty laying on their back.
- The Meridian routine provides a foundation layout for the legs in side-posture, and traces 3 meridians in the legs.
- The Detoxification routine uses your working and trigger stones in a light-touch stone massage focusing on the lymphatic system and increasing venous return.
- The Restorative routine shows 3 restorative postures and how to use hot stones to increase relaxation while the client lays in a relaxing yoga pose on the table.
This educational massage DVD is both instructional and informative, and covers 3 different massage modalities: a Swedish Muscle sequence, a clothed compression technique, and a full-handed Swedish massage. We consider this DVD a must have for anyone serious about massage. Whether you practice professional massage therapy, or want to learn at home, this video is excellent and a small price to pay for the value that you will get. Covering over 90 different techniques, you will refer to this 70 minute long DVD over and over again.
- Compression sequence
- Muscular sequence
- Relaxation sequence
- Covers 90 techniques!
This video covers the skeletal, circulatory, lymphatic, nervous and muscular systems and how massage relates to each system. The anatomy of each system is described, then conditions and diseases related to each system are covered and finally bodywork techniques that affect each body system are shown.
For anyone with occasional or chronic hand pain, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, or anyone working in a hand intensive occupation. Learn to tell whether muscles, tendons, ligaments or nerves are the cause of the pain and effective techniques for self-healing.
- 5 Different Techniques
Myofascial Release concentrates on the practice of massaging and manipulating the skin and body fascia to promote therapeutic release. In this professional grade massage instructional DVD, you will learn how to release restrictions with cross-handed stretches, transverse diaphragm releases, leg and arm pulls, scar release techniques, and much more. Also includes physiology of the fascia.
This massage instructional DVD is a 75-minute video and includes 7 distinct lessons.
This DVD is rated "10 out of 10" by Dynamic Chiropractic!
Myofascial Release is an excellent tool to help free restrictions, increase range of motion and balance structural distortions. We recommend this massage DVD as an add-on to Deep Tissue massage. Your client will experience great results, and this modality is easily integrated into your current treatment protocol.
- Basic anatomy & physiology
- How to perform Myofascial Release
- Experiencing fascial in your own body
- Releasing the superficial fascial
- Skin rolling and evaluation
Learn to evaluate postural distortions and balance the major joints. Also includes advanced techniques such as the Rebound technique, Cross fiber friction, forearm strokes, and Muscle Energy Technique in the context of a Myofascial treatment.
- Postural analysis from the front
- Postural analysis from the side
- Releasing the rib cage
- Balancing the feet
- Leveling the hips
This DVD brings together what was previously two separate videos, The Five Elements and The Three Principles, uniting them into one powerful treatment protocol, offering a great value with 2 hours of massage footage!
- Shows exercises that your clients can perform themselves
- Understand the polarity philosophy
- Think about the body in terms of elements
- Evaluate you client
- Choose an element to work on
- Pulse evaluation- choose an energy current
- Many conditions are covered, including arthritis, stress, gynecological issues as well as back, neck and hip pain.
Learn 22 Cranial-Sacral techniques to balance the cranial bones and sacrum. Covers 13 cranial bones, their motion, common dysfunction, and detailed, clearly demonstrated techniques to balance them. Also includes history, anatomy, and advanced topics.
- Information on the cranial bones, sutures, the dural membrane and menengese, reciprocal tension membrane, cerebrospinal fluid, and more.
- Definition of a release, describes what a release feels like, and discusses three outcomes of a release- still point, unwinding, and no change
- Location, function and emotional connections of the sacrum
- Shows the Coronal shear technique also with motion testing
- Location, motion and dysfunction's of the temporal bone, then shows the ear pull/decompression and the temporal palming technique
Advanced massage! Learn to evaluate posture and alleviate pain with highly effective neuromuscular techniques. Trigger points, evaluation and assessment as well as bodywork techniques for the hips, back, belly, shoulder, and neck. Alleviate complex disorders such as whiplash and sciatic nerve impingement.
- Includes 53 techniques, 31 muscles and 29 trigger points
- Prepares you to handle the most common injuries in every joint of the body
- Used as support for a 100 hour neuromuscular and functional assessment course
- Shows the assessment of the hips in terms of anterior/posterior rotation and high/low hip movements, and how these movement affect the lower back pain
- Easy to understand information that you can start applying to your practice right away
- Comes with a 17 page booklet that mirrors the techniques shown in the video.