DVD, Music, Books
Choose from dozens of books, music and videos that we have compiled for the massage therapist. .
We have selected books that will help you in your massage business--from continuing education and knowledge, to actual charts that you could use.
Browse through our collection of music to help calm and relax your client with soothing sounds.
View hands on demonstrations with our wide collection of videos from stone massage to prenatal massage...the King has it all!
Refine your search below.
Earth is a deep muscular massage designed to release tension, loosen and free muscles. This session intigrates Side Posture, Deep Tissue, Neuromuscular Therapy, Myofascial Release, and Swedish Massage. Benefits include muscle lengthening, increased range of motion and improved posture.
- A one of a kind deep muscular massage designed to release tension and free the body, mind and spirit.
- Perform this method on clients with muscle tension, limited range of motion or on people who can't lay face-up or face-down for long.
The Fire Massage is a rejuvenating and revitalizing massage designed to loosen blocks, relieve stress and energize the body. This video integrates Sports Massage, Active Resistance Stretching,Neuro-lymphatic Reflex Massage, Breath Work, Deep Tissue Therapy and Swedish Massage. Benefits include increased circulation, increased vitality and activation of body systems.
- A Dynamic series of massages catered to athletes but applicable to anyone with deep tissue tension.
- Perform this massage on receivers who are tired, lethargic, or have limited vitality.
The Spirit Massage instructional DVD is designed to guide the therapist in offering a gentle stress relieving massage to quiet the mind and get the client in touch with their deeper rhythms.
This massage video is 81 minutes and leads you through the whole massage for both sides of the body. This educational massage DVD integrates Lymphatic Drainage, Guided Imagery, Energy Balancing, Myofascial Release and Swedish Massage.
- A superb stress relieving Massage that centers and refocuses the spirit.
- Perform this routine on receivers who are stressed, scattered, or in emotional turmoil.
Relaxing and inspiring music that can open the mind body and senses. Contemporary, acoustic, instrumental music for massage meditation, yoga, aromatherapy, relaxation, stress-relief or for pure enjoyment!
- Acoustic, instrumental music is used in top spas and massage schools throughout North America and is recommended by many pros as ideal for massage, meditation, yoga, pilates, aromatherapy, progres
Whether you are a beginner or experienced massage therapist, you can become more knowledgeable and confident about the nerve-rich areas of the feet. Rhonda Funes has been practicing and teaching reflexology for 15 years. In this video, she demonstrates basic and advanced reflexology techniques that anyone can use. Her mission is simple - to help you achieve maximum results from correct and easily applied reflexology techniques.
- Foot to body reflex correspondences
- This video helps you develop both the skills and confidence to address the nerve rich areas of the feet and provides detailed examples of thumb and finger articulations.
- When, where and how to apply light vs. deep pressure
- How to sequence your reflexology session and handle transitions between the feet
- Specific thumb and finger articulations including the inchworm, c-hook, apostrophe and thumb walk
- Recaps and reviews of key points and how to incorporate reflexology techniques into your massage practice
- How to address client conditions like headache, sciatic and back pain, stomachache and pregnancy.
Consumers and healthcare practitioners alike are embracing reflexology as a valuable healing process and tried and true method of relaxation and stress-relief. This video shows you how to accesses energy flow within the body through "pressure sensors" on the hands and ears to aid health and stress-relief, prevent disease, reduce pain and improve the quality of life.
- This video provides demonstrations of effective articulation techniques to help you become more knowledgeable and confident.
- How to work specific reflexes to help with headaches.
- How to use reflexology to help clients cope with sleep problems.
- How to use reflexology to ease lower back pain.
- Release jaw tension
- How to ease stress with reflexology.
Tom Owens, LMT, inventor of the bodyCushion, takes you step by step through the basics of positioning: face down, face up, side-lying and seated positions,as well as draping and rolling over.
- Used for pregnancy relief, relaxation massage and sun bathing
By its obvious merits, the bodyCushion has made its way through the healing arts. Tom Owens, LMT, inventor of the bodyCushion, takes you step by step through face down and side-lying positioning for pregnancy with the bodyCushion. It is used as a body positioner for soft tissue work, physical therapy, acupuncture, relaxation massage and sun bathing.
- It is used for pregnancy relief and massage
- Adjunctive tool for pain management
- For back problems that are relieved due to unloading effects of positioning
Tom Owens, LMT, inventor of the bodyCushion, demonstrates a variety of positioning enhancements for soft tissue work using the Adjusters, Extenders and Armrests.