|Length||1 hr. 34 mins.|
Award-winning CIDESCO diplomat, Rita Page, demonstrates the steps of
a thorough European facial with detailed massage techniques and a
minimal amount of equipment.
What makes this European Facials Video different?
- Available in DVD
- Demonstration of the steps to a thorough European facial
- Detailed massage techniques
- Part of an award-winning three-part series
- Includes discussion of facial bed set-up to skin analysis & extensive cleansing massage
More Information about the European Facials Video, Vol. 1
Part of an award-winning comprehensive three-part series, Vol.
1 includes discussion of facial bed set-up, equipment (stool, steamer,
and other tools of the trade), and professionalism. Rita then begins
the facial, starting with a client consultation, skin analysis, and an
extensive cleansing massage on the face, neck, and de'collete'.
Massage, an important component of a European facial, is used for
application of product as well as a luxurios treatment that completes
the spa experience.
- Received 2006 Silver Summit Award -
- Received 2006 Bronze Telly Award -
- Featured in Les Nouvelles Esthetiques & Spa, Jan. 2007 -