|Dynamic Load||550 lbs.|
|Widths||29" or 31"|
|Height Range||24" - 34"|
|Warranty on Upholster||5 years|
|Warranty on Padding||5 years|
|Warranty on Table||Oakworks Limited Lifetime|
ON SALE! The Wellspring™ lightweight portable massage table by Oakworks is all about the access, ergonomics, strength, durability and weight. This is the massage table that can keep up with your busiest days. This is a GREAT table at an INCREDIBLE price! MSRP of all items purchased separately is $660 but you can get it at this unbelievable package price of only $549, over $100 off!. To ensure your career's longevity and your ability to accommodate any size client, you need a massage table that offers the unparalleled details found in the Oakworks Wellspring™.
Click here to see all tables by Oakworks.
Browse all massage table linens.
- Wellsping Portable Massage Table
- Quick Lock face rest with face cushion
- Essential carry case with pocket
- 6" x 26" semi-round massage bolster
Table features include:
What makes this massage table different?
- Unlimited, unobstructed client access on all sides, from every angle, whether you are seated or standing
- Light weight in a full size table (25-29 lbs.)
- Multi-layer semi-firm padding standard.
- Reinforced construction using our patented Integra-hinge
- Unparalleled security employing our UniLock closure system that won't break, rust or rattle
- Loaded with 1400 lbs. before it leaves the factory to ensure it can withstand heavy use
More Information about the Oakworks Wellspring Massage Table Basic Package
UPGRADE to the Boiance Face Rest Pad for only $35.00 (Regularly $69 MSRP if bought separately)
The Boiance™ Face Cradle Pillow from Oakworks is one of the
most comfortable massage table accessories on the market today. It combines
ultra comfortable padding and water spheres to deliver an exceptionally
relaxing and comfortable experience. The Boiance™ Face Cradle Pillow creates a
unique very open space to avoid all pressure on the eyes and sinus cavities.
Designed and engineered by LMT Patricia
Binder using her experience and expertise in the field of massage therapy, your
clients will love the unparalleled experience. The Boiance Face Rest Pad is
available Oakwork’s full array of PVC Free Terra Touch™ and Ultra Touch™
fabrics to match your existing massage table upholstery.
UPGRADE to Aero.cel padding on the table for only $64.00 New technology in padding options gives you four inches of more resilient
support with a softness that conforms to the body's curves. Offering the most
relaxing and nurturing environment possible, it's an investment that will return
many years of "ahhhhhhs."
Aero-Cel Padding weighs 4-5
pounds more than semi-firm padding.
PLUSH padding option: adds an extra layer of comfortable foam on top of the standard semi-firm foam, and also adds about 2 pounds of weight to the table.
- TerraTouch Fabric - With excellent abrasion and tear resistance, the TerraTouch fabric comes in a great palette of eye-pleasing colors. Not only is the TerraTouch fabric easy to clean, it is also a soft "hand" for ultra comfort while retaining its shape.
- QuickLock Face Rest - Oakworks best-selling face rest is an invaluable support option, providing superior access with optimum comfort. The double articulating adjustability ensures a perfect fit for all body types and even helps with positioning clients with cervical injuries.
- 6" Semi-Round Bolster - Enjoy Oakworks premium selection, softer and more supportive than any on the market. Offered exclusively by Oakworks, these cuddly-soft bolsters comfort, position and relax your clients to make your work easier and improve treatment efficacy.
- Essential Massage Table Carry Case - A non-slip shoulder strap, convenient handles and dual-slide zippers take you comfortably down the road, while the durable case protects your table in style. Features a large pocket for accessories.
- Designed especially for - Swedish Massage, Structural Integration, Core, Rolfing, Deep Tissue, Myofacial, Neuromuscular, Cranio-Sacral, Reiki, Osteopathy, Zero Balancing, Reflexology, Acupuncture and Physical Therapy