The smallest, perfectly basic massage table available today, the Master Massage Skyline Pro portable table gives the bare essentials for a perfect massage or sports therapy. Its compact size means the Skyline folds easily for transportation and storage, and also sets up sturdily in smaller rooms and spaces. Although small, the Skyline still offers premium comfort for clients with a 2" thick cushion of Multi-Layer Small Cell foam, which is denser and more comfortable than foam found on any other massage tables. The Agate Blue PU upholstery is oil- and water-resistant, emits no toxic odors and has a strong denim-like reinforcement backing for added durability. The European beech hardwood legs and frame are formaldehyde and carcinogen free, meeting the strict California Air Resources Board (CARB) law, and are protected by a rich, high-gloss Dura Seal finish. The patented Auto-Lock leg system permits easy set ups and take downs in seconds, making the therapist’s job easier! Even better for the client, the Skyline features Square Corners, proven by anatomical research to relax the shoulder area more than average tables. As part of the basic package, the Skyline Pro comes with a six-way adjustable ErgonomicDream face cradle and memory foam cushioned face pillow for maximum client comfort.
• 2” thick cushion of Multi-Layer Small Cell foam, which is denser than average foam, thereby providing additional comfort
• All wood used in the table is formaldehyde- and carcinogen-free—meets California Air Resources Board (CARB) law
• The European Beech wood legs are protected by rich and glossy elm-colored Dura-Seal finish.
• Oil- and water-resistant, CFC-free PU upholstery features denim-like reinforcement backing for extra durability
• PU upholstery backed by a 2 Year Guarantee
Convenient Design for Professionals
• Numbered leg adjustment holes provide quick, easy and accurate height adjustment
• Nylon leg buffers keep wooden legs from becoming wobbly or squeaky
• Non-skid, non-mark foot pads prevent floor damage
• Quik-Set leg knobs require 70% less effort for adjusting table height
• Auto-lock leg system easily sets up strong in seconds
• Folds compactly for easy mobility and storage
• Double luggage-style table closure straps
• Duo-Plane hinges for maximum strength at the center of the table
• Clevis Block leg attachments guarantee unbreakable leg support
• Stabilizer bar assists in closing and opening the table, while adding overall strength
• Six-way adjustable face cradle
• Carrying case
• Arm rest shelf
• Cushioned face pillow
• 25" width x 72.5" length x 23" to 33" adjustable height
• Table itself only weighs 27lbs.
• Working capacity is 650lbs
30-Day No Hassle Return Policy. Purchaser will need to make sure product is packed and returned in original condition and must pay for shipping back to the Master Massage warehouse where the product originally shipped from (see original shipping label or packing slip). The purchaser is responsible for a 15% re-stocking fee for returns after 30 days. No returns are accepted after 30 days if the product is not in its original condition.
Master Massage products carry a 5 year warranty for the table stucture, vinyl upholstery and foam. There is a 2 year warranty for heating components and 1 year for accessories. Contact the manufacturer directly for all warranty claims. 1-888-710-7206 ext. 101 or email email@example.com for more information.