Availability: Out of StockUsually ships In No specific restock date available yet; up to 2 months.
• All wood used in the table is formaldehyde- and carcinogen-free—meets California Air Resources Board (CARB) law
• Managed forest hard European Beech wood with hi-gloss warm Walnut stained Dura Seal protected finish.
• Duo-Plane hinges for maximum strength at the center of the table
• Nylon leg buffers keeps wooden legs from becoming wobbly or squeaky
• Numbered leg adjustment holes provide quick, easy and accurate height adjustment
• Oil- and water-resistant, CFC-free PU upholstery features denim-like reinforcement backing for extra durability
• PU upholstery backed by a 2 Year Guarantee
• Auto-lock leg system easily sets up strong in seconds
• Folds compactly for easy mobility and storage
• Double luggage-style table closure straps
• Simplicity adjustable face cradle
• Carrying case
• Cushioned face pillow
• 28" width x 72.5" length x 23" to 33" adjustable height
• Table itself only weighs 30lbs.
• Working capacity is 450lbs
30-Day No Hassle Return Policy. Purchaser will need to make sure product is packed and returned in original condition and must pay for shipping back to the Master Massage warehouse where the product originally shipped from (see original shipping label or packing slip). The purchaser is responsible for a 15% re-stocking fee for returns after 30 days. No returns are accepted after 30 days if the product is not in its original condition.
Master Massage products carry a 5 year warranty for the table stucture, vinyl upholstery and foam. There is a 2 year warranty for heating components and 1 year for accessories. Contact the manufacturer directly for all warranty claims. 1-888-710-7206 ext. 101 or email email@example.com for more information.
Ecommerce software by AmeriCommerce