Extremely comfortable, beautiful, and functional, Master Massage's 30" Sheldon Hydraulic Stationary Massage Table is ideal for resorts, day spas, and private practitioners such as: physical therapists, chiropractors, nurses, bariatric physicians, reflexologists, acupuncturists, and tattoo artists. The Sheldon Hydraulic Stationary offers multi-modality, high-end performance with exceptional value. The Hydraulic Lift system is the most convenient way to adjust your table, allowing you to raise and lower the height with handle. Your clients will be glad about gently lifting them to your desired height while they continue to relax on the table. It features a double thickness deck and strong hydraulic lifting legs, able to support a working weight of up to 1,000lbs. The 3.5" thick cushion of Master Massage's exclusive Multi-Layer Small Cell Foam provides maximum comfort and the rich Cream color PU upholstery is oil- and water-resistant, CFC-free, that emits no odors or toxins backing for extra durability and comes with a 5 Year Guarantee. This professional package includes adjustable ErgonomicDream face cradle, memory foam ErgonomicDream face pillow to relieve pressure points.
• Hydraulic Lift system is convenient to adjust your table, allowing you to raise and lower the height with handle.
• All wood used in the table is formaldehyde- and carcinogen-free—meets California Air Resources Board (CARB) law.
• Double thick deck beneath the foam for maximum strength.
• Oil- and water-resistant, CFC-free PU upholstery provides extra durability.
• 3.5” thick cushion of Multi-Layer Small Cell foam, which is denser than average foam, thereby providing additional comfort.
• European imported Beech wood and hydraulic lifting legs ensure the extra safety and stability.
• Heavy-duty open storage shelf to conveniently store towels, linens and other accessories.
• PU upholstery is oil- and water-resistant, CFC-free backed by a 5 Year Guarantee.
• Six-way adjustable ErgonomicDream face cradle
• Memory foam face pillow
• 30" width x 72" length x 24.5" to 36" adjustable height.
• Table itself weighs 91.5lbs.
• Working capacity is 1,000lbs.
30-Day No Hassle Return Policy. Purchaser will need to make sure product is packed and returned in original condition and must pay for shipping back to the Master Massage warehouse where the product originally shipped from (see original shipping label or packing slip). The purchaser is responsible for a 15% re-stocking fee for returns after 30 days. No returns are accepted after 30 days if the product is not in its original condition.
Master Massage products carry a 5 year warranty for the table stucture, vinyl upholstery and foam. There is a 2 year warranty for heating components and 1 year for accessories. Contact the manufacturer directly for all warranty claims. 1-888-710-7206 ext. 101 or email email@example.com for more information.