With a wider platform than standard massage tables and an ultra low working height, the Oakworks portable mat massage table is like a storable mat that offers a lower height range and sturdy construction for modalities that a regular portable massage table is not suited for.
The portable storable mat table is like a massage table that is an extra wide, extra low, super sturdy table. When you're ready to explore new types of bodywork from the Feldenkrais method to somatic bodywork and expand your services and your client base, you need to consider the Oakworks Storable Mat portable massage table. There are many techniques that require a lower height range massage table, a broader massage table width, a firmer padding base and increased stability. Oakworks designed this portable massage table especially to meet those needs.
See all massage tables by Oakworks
This table is also great for the "Feldenkrais" method, named after the Moshé Feldenkrais. The Feldenkrais method is taught by several people, and you can learn more about it by looking up the Feldenkrais Institute. There is even a Feldenkrais Guild. In summary, Feldenkrais is described to be an educational system that
allows the body to move and function more efficiently and comfortably, with the goal being to re-educate the nervous system and improve motor ability.
- Dynamic Load: 550 lbs.
- Weight: 40 to 45 lbs. depending on width.
- Height Range: for 33, 35, & 40 inch wide tables: 16" - 25" adjustable height
- Table Length: 78 inch table length
- Top: Rectangular
- Standard Padding: Semi-Firm
- Warranty on Padding: 5 year
- Warranty on Upholstery: 5 year
- Warranty on Table: Oakworks Limited Lifetime
- Condition: New
- Availability: In Stock
This purchase includes:
- "Storable Mat" table only.
- Other accessories sold separately
Notes about ordering the Storable Mat Table:
- NOTICE: Made to order and may ship within 10 business days.
- Shipping: Some optional accessories will be shipped in separate packages from table. Accessory price shown includes freight.
Typical Oakworks features and options:
- Ultra Stiff Leg Bracing - It's designed to create a rigid and supportive table especially under lateral and longitudinal forces.
- Classic Carry Case - A non-slip shoulder strap, convenient handles and dual-slide zippers take you comfortably down the road, while the durable case protects your table in style.
- QuickLock Face Rest - Oakworks best-selling face rest is an invaluable support option, providing superior access with optimum comfort. The double articulating adjustability ensures a perfect fit for all body types and even helps with positioning clients with cervical injuries.
- Flannel Sheets - Machine-washable, luxurious, unbleached, 100% cotton flannel sheets keep your clients warm and snug. Includes one flat, one fitted and one face rest cozy.
- Optional Firm Padding - 1 1/2" multi-layer, multi-density system provides firm support. Designed for physical therapy and athletic training needs. Weighs 1-2 pounds more than semi-firm
- Anti-Slip Pad - This handy rubberized pad prevents your sheet from slipping while saving your upholstery from oil damage.
- Optional Prone Pillow - Support patients in a prone or supine position for positive treatment outcomes. Removable pads for easy cleaning and sanitation. Position the removable face rest for comfortable prone positioning. The low profile design provides optimal support and ventilation for easy breathing. Reverse the removable face rest to support the patient's neck while in a supine position. Available in Coal (Black) or Sapphire (Navy).