From anatomical to trigger points, our study charts come in a variety of sizes and materials to fit your budget and your needs. Very useful for massage therapy instruction classes.
Now lower shipping!
This set of 2 charts (Trigger Points: Torso and Trigger Points: Extremities) clearly labels the specific muscles that are affected by trigger points. Colorfully illustrated are the exact trigger point locations, primary and secondary pain sensitive zones, as well as, origins and insertions on the skeleton for many of the impacted muscles.
The set of 2 charts shows every trigger point throughout the human anatomy. Important areas are color-coded. Each chart is 21" x 43". Sold as a 2 piece set only.
- Heavy Duty Paper
- Two piece set
- Trigger Points marked with an "X"
Reflexologists know that there are reflex points in the hands and feet that correlate to every organ and body part. This colorful chart locates these reflex points, which then allows you to work these areas for maximum results, contributing to general health and well being.
Classic illustrations by Peter Bachin. Shows anterior and posterior views of the muscular system. Also illustrates right half of the diaphragm, muscles of the posterior abdominal wall, and muscles of the right and right foot.
- Flexible Laminated Chart
Explore one of the ancient healing systems in this Guide to the Body's Energy Centers. Accessible to all who want to learn more about the Chakra system. Vivid color and symbolic imagery depicts physical, elemental, psychological, and spiritual components of each chakra. 24" x 36" full color art print.
Looking for Chakra Stones instead? Click here!
Chakra stones are available in either a boxed set of 7 Large stones, or a bag of 7 small stones. See images below.
- Clear, concise text describes the location, energetics and imbalances of each chakra.
- Affirmations and steps to take towards chakra balancing guide the reader to better health.
- Correspondences, such as music, stones, and oils are listed.
- This is perfect for bodyworkers and healing centers.
- 24" x 36" size is large enough for wall display.
We are proud to offer this collection of anatomical charts that have played an important role in medical education since 1947. A staff of talented medical illustrators creates in-depth drawings from the latest sources. Exhaustive behind-the-scenes research, including meetings with America's leading doctors and medical educators, gives these artists firsthand experience to visually create charts that take the mystery out of how the human body works.
- Our anatomical charts are designed to function as reference material to help increase your knowledge about human anatomy, physiological principles and important pathological conditions.
- Medical terminology and updated supporting text are printed directly on each chart so you never have to refer to a separate key card or manual
- Lithographed in beautiful, authentic colors on high quality paper and laminated for enduring protection.
The 3nd Edition of the Rapid Review Anatomy Reference Guide features new and updated illustrations and information.
Now Only $38.95!
- Labels of the system, organ or structure on acetate overlays for easy self-testing
- Illustrations of the major systems, organs and structures, paired with
- Designed for high school, college and healthcare career students.
Defines Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS) and nerve compression syndrome. Shows the Carpal Tunnel and cross sections of a normal wrist and one with CTS. Causes, risk factors, symptoms are listed. Management techniques and healthy lifestyle changes are also covered.
Now Only $9.95!
- Unmounted - Printed on high-quality, heavy paper
- Flexible Lamination - Flexible plastic 1.5 mil lamination with metal eyelets in each top corner
Illustrates foot and ankle anatomy including bones, muscles and tendons. Shows medial, frontal, lateral, and plantar views as well as a cross section. Illustrates supination and pronation, hammertoe, bunion, sprains, fractures and fracture fixation.
- Heavy Paper - Printed on high-quality, heavy paper
- Flexible Lamination - Flexible plastic 1.5 mil lamination with metal eyelets in each top corner.