Ayurvedic Spa Techniques video DVD is a comprehensive Spa treatment program that shows you how to evaluate each client according to the ancient Ayurvedic principles of the doshas.
When provided as an add on to other spa and massage services, this instructional DVD will show you how to combine and apply the ingredients for 21 traditional Ayurvedic treatments including:
- 7 Oil treatments,
- 5 Ubtan(paste) treatments,
- 2 Facial treatments,
- 1 Ear treatment,
- 4 Eye treatments,
- 1 Dry powder treatment,
- 1 Saffron milk treatment.
This ancient Indian treatment philosophy is a powerful way to help heal your clients, and enhance your current treatment offerings.
- Learn how to combine and apply the ingredients for 21 traditional Ayurvedic treatments
- 7 Oil treatments, 5 Ubtan(paste) treatments, 2 Facial treatments, 1 Ear treatment, 4 Eye treatments, 1 Dry powder treatment & 1 Saffron milk treatment
- You will learn traditional Ayurvedic uses for sesame, coconut, castor, mustard & almond oil, as well as ghee, ashwaganda, narayan oil, triphila.
- How to make Ubtan paste treatments using garbanzo flour, wheat flour & a variety of other powders & substances
Learn how to evaluate each client according to the ancient Ayurvedic principle of the doshas; Vata, Pita and Kapha. Then learn one of the most popular Ayurvedic treatments- Shirodara. Your clients will love the warm stream of oil as it soothes the mind. Next K.P. will lead you step by step through a face and neck massage according to Ayurvedic principles!
- Karta Purkh Singh Khalsa has written over 200 articles and has been studying and teaching Ayurvedic treatments for over 30 years
Mahanarayan oil is one of the best, most natural pain relief massage oils available in market. Because of its heat producing effects, this oil is wonderful for elderly people, athletes, or anyone suffering from sore muscles aches or arthritis.
Shop for mixing containers and storage jars here.
- Mahanarayan Oil is one of the oldest massage oils used throughout India.
- This is the original Mahanarayan Oil imported from India... not a U.S. made version. It contains ingredients that are only available in India and is made in the traditional Indian oil
- Because the oil is so potent, a typical 4oz size will last about 3-4 months.