Advanced massage! Learn to evaluate posture and alleviate pain with highly effective neuromuscular techniques. Trigger points, evaluation and assessment as well as bodywork techniques for the hips, back, belly, shoulder, and neck. Alleviate complex disorders such as whiplash and sciatic nerve impingement.
- Includes 53 techniques, 31 muscles and 29 trigger points
- Prepares you to handle the most common injuries in every joint of the body
- Used as support for a 100 hour neuromuscular and functional assessment course
- Shows the assessment of the hips in terms of anterior/posterior rotation and high/low hip movements, and how these movement affect the lower back pain
- Easy to understand information that you can start applying to your practice right away
- Comes with a 17 page booklet that mirrors the techniques shown in the video.
Learn how to assess client injuries and alleviate pain with highly effective neuromuscular techniques. Focusing on the extremities, each section shows anatomy, trigger points, assessments, and specific bodywork techniques.
- Covers 47 techniques, 30 muscles and 22 trigger points
- Deals with sprained ankles, Achilles' tendonitis, knee evaluation, anterior and posterior cruciate ligament strain, and anterior and posterior knee pain.
- Shows a rotator cuff evaluation (both resisted testing and range of motion tests), muscle and tendon work on the rotator cuff muscles, evaluation and treatment of tennis and golfers elbow
- Covers the evaluation and treatment of the finger, thumb and wrist muscles, including causes of carpal tunnel syndrome and ligament strain vs. muscle/tendon injuries
- Takes the complicated subject of the forearm and makes it understandable
- Comes with a 22 page booklet that mirrors the techniques shown in the video.
Earth is a deep muscular massage designed to release tension, loosen and free muscles. This session intigrates Side Posture, Deep Tissue, Neuromuscular Therapy, Myofascial Release, and Swedish Massage. Benefits include muscle lengthening, increased range of motion and improved posture.
- A one of a kind deep muscular massage designed to release tension and free the body, mind and spirit.
- Perform this method on clients with muscle tension, limited range of motion or on people who can't lay face-up or face-down for long.
The Fire Massage is a rejuvenating and revitalizing massage designed to loosen blocks, relieve stress and energize the body. This video integrates Sports Massage, Active Resistance Stretching,Neuro-lymphatic Reflex Massage, Breath Work, Deep Tissue Therapy and Swedish Massage. Benefits include increased circulation, increased vitality and activation of body systems.
- A Dynamic series of massages catered to athletes but applicable to anyone with deep tissue tension.
- Perform this massage on receivers who are tired, lethargic, or have limited vitality.
Val Guin's Forearm Dance™ is a NEW practitioner-friendly, instructional massage program that focuses on giving a full body curculatory massage combined with the depth and muscular separation found in deep tissue work. Discover an invigorating, groundbreaking massage technique that combines efficient body mechanics with the use of only the Forearm and Olecranon as tools.
- Massage techniques designed to benefit therapists and clients
- Save your hands by using the forearm and olecranon
- Supoort your health and well-being through improved body mechanics