Massage Therapists who take proper advantage of massage tools can reduce the wear and tear on their own bodies and in some cases, provide more effective relief to clients. Massage tools are especially useful to those working on sports-related injuries or trainers keeping athletes in shape.
Refine your search below.
You NEED this item. Why? Do you do any out-call therapy work? Do you do have a massage chair and do on-site sessions at a business or event? Again, you NEED an accessory tote. BodyWorks Accessory Tote securely holds two bolsters, up to 9" in diameter. It also has a large zippered mesh pocket for your sheets and other tools. It'll keep your sheet sets or headrest covers from falling on the ground and getting dirty. It'll keep small bottles of oil from slipping out of your hands.
Dimensions: 27 inches wide, 16 inches tall, 9 inches deep.
- Holds two bolsters securely
- Velcro mesh pocket for other massage tools
- 2 pockets for 8oz lotion or oil bottles
- Adjustable shoulder strap
RumbleRoller, or Rumble Roller, is a therapeutic roller with bumps or knobs that continuously knead your skin, muscle, and myofascial tissue. These rollers promote therapeutic benefits by gently stretching the soft tissue in multiple directions simultaneously across the contours of the body, sore muscles, and trigger points. They can be used both alone or with a therapist during or after exercise or massage therapy to help restore flexibility and bring relief to many common types of pain.
The RumbleRoller is available by each or by the case, in 2 sizes, and in 2 foam densities of regular and extra firm.
Original firmness (or density) models are BLUE, extra firmness models are BLACK. NOTE: The extra firmness models are about 36% more firm.
- 12" long, 5" diameter with 64 bumps or knobs.
- 31" long, 6" diameter, with 200 bumps.
Note that the original density is appropriate for most users, and the firm density is for people with denser muscle tissue that normally does not respond to the pressure normally applied during massage or therapy.
Case quantities available, contact us for details and pricing.
Read more about these great therapy rollers below.
- "Bumps" are harder than muscle but softer than bone for kneading option.
The SoloMAX Massage Tool is a unique self-massage tool that offers the user multiple massage attachment options for all of their different types of aches and pains. The user can choose the very popular smooth Roller Wheel attachment for a soothing rolling massage of sore and tired soft tissue, or the one inch Acupressure Knob for more intense direct pressure of tight trigger points.
- The SoloMax also offers a third bonus option, the three-finger scratcher for scratiching those hard to reach places.
- The SoloMAX is also designed with a quick release tab to easily breakdown the unit for convenient travel.
The Massage Star massage tool has 3 applications, the Wedge, on the top of the tool, to perform Muscle-Stripping and Cross-fiber Friction. The Wide and Narrow Points to perform Trigger Point Therapy and Reflexology. The tool weighs 11 oz. making it easy for virtually anyone to use to product successfully. It's great for self-care and in a clinical setting to treat others. Its soft, yet durable coating makes it feel completely natural. Works very well with massage creams and oils. Perfect for the professional and consumer alike. It's small enough to easily fit in your pocket or purse. Instructional Booklet included.
Now Only $34.95
- The weight of the Massage Star assists the user providing additional force.
- 3 Points of Interest: Wedge, Narrow Point & Wide Point
- Its soft, yet durable coating makes it feel completely natural. Works very well with massage creams and oils.
The Acuforce 7.0 is specifically designed to use it's own weight (7 lbs.) in applying pressure during your therapy treatments. This saves your thumbs, wrists and elbows from fatigue and injury. The Acuforce 7.0 performs muscle stripping, cross- fiber friction and trigger point therapy. The tool is made with a special skin-like material that works incredibly well with lotions and oils.
- excellent choice for anyone doing very deep and strenuous massage
Like it's cousin, (the Acuforce 7.0) this tool uses it's own weight (2.5 lbs.) to provide pressure during your treatments. This saves your hands and wrists from injury and fatigue. The tool has 2 applications to perform muscle stripping, cross-fiber friction and trigger point therapy. Made with a natural feeling skin-like material, it is nearly impossible to differentiate from the therapist's hand. Patent Pending.
- excellent choice for anyone doing very deep and strenuous massage
The Backnobber II from Pressure Positive is their latest self care deep muscle massage
tool. It is used to help everyone achieve their desire
to live happily and pain-free. When it is used as intended, The Original
Backnobber II can relieve the muscular pain that comes from physical
and occupational stress, injuries, and chronic conditions such as
arthritis and bursitis.
- Simple, deep muscle self massage tool
- Ideal for back & neck muscles
- Aids self management of chronic muscle pain
- Unique "S" shape offers versatile positioning
- User can apply gentle or firm pain-releasing pressure
The Original Index Knobber II ® is the second edition to our newest generation of colorful, molded, hand-held massage tools.
Therapists' Choice . . .
The Original Index Knobber II® was developed as a device to be used by practicing, hands-on therapists. Therapists who use The Original Index Knobber II ® in treating patients find it extremely helpful in applying precise pressure to soft tissue trigger points.
- Relieves tension and stress
- Increases circulation
The Original JackNobber II, uniquely designed for the 21st century, is the first in the Pressure Positive line of deep-muscle massage tools. This specially crafted products resembles the JackNobber and can be used in much the same way.
- Smooth shape and smooth
- Use over clothing or with massage oil directly on the skin.
The Omni Roller provides a stimulating, deep tissue massage,
anywhere, anytime. It is the most versatile tool on the market today.
Use it at the office to relieve the stress and stiffness associated
with long hours at the computer.
- Use it at the Office,
- Pressure & Movement,
- Deep, Penetrating Relief
Massage King's Fundamental Massage Stone Set comes complete our MassageKing set of 50 premium Basalt massage stones as described below, PLUS 7 exquisite small Chakra stones.
Massage Stone Set includes:
- 8 Toe Stones
- 4 Facial Stones
- 12 Small Stones (about 1" to 1.5" size)
- 14 Medium Working/Placement Stones (about 2" to 3" size)
- 6 Large Working/Placement Stones (about 3" to 4.25" size)
- 2 Trigger Point Stones
- 2 Palm Stones
- 1 Neck/Pillow Stone
- 1 Sacral/Belly Stone (4.25 - 5 inches)
- PLUS the set of 7 small Chakra stones.
- Our Chakra Set comes with stones which are meant to correspond to each of those vital areas, providing you with the best energy-match available on the market.
- These stones are also commonly used to provide an extra hint of color to a hot stone therapy session.