Videos & DVD
We stock a large selection of Massage Therapy DVDs and massage technique instructional videos to better serve you! From general massage therapy technique to niche markets such as hot stone therapy and chakra, we have a large collection of videos to meet your needs.
Refine your search below.
Learn how to assess client injuries and alleviate pain with highly effective neuromuscular techniques. Focusing on the extremities, each section shows anatomy, trigger points, assessments, and specific bodywork techniques.
- Covers 47 techniques, 30 muscles and 22 trigger points
- Deals with sprained ankles, Achilles' tendonitis, knee evaluation, anterior and posterior cruciate ligament strain, and anterior and posterior knee pain.
- Shows a rotator cuff evaluation (both resisted testing and range of motion tests), muscle and tendon work on the rotator cuff muscles, evaluation and treatment of tennis and golfers elbow
- Covers the evaluation and treatment of the finger, thumb and wrist muscles, including causes of carpal tunnel syndrome and ligament strain vs. muscle/tendon injuries
- Takes the complicated subject of the forearm and makes it understandable
- Comes with a 22 page booklet that mirrors the techniques shown in the video.
Enjoy our 40th Anniversary Edition of the ESALEN MASSAGE video. This high production value program features more that 15 talented Esalen Institute massage therapists. How do you keep your practice fresh and fun? This program has ideas and massage moves to help do just that.
- Originally released in l997, the award-winning Esalen Massage Video is now available in DVD format
- Instructional massage program with 12 chapter stops, enabling viewers to quickly and easily go to or recap a favorite chapter
- Two NEW shorter mini-programs are also included: a 20 minute Back & Shoulders program and a 10 minute Head, Neck & Face program.
- Winner of the l999 Gold CINDY, awarded by the International Association of Audio-Visual Communicators
- Winner of the 1998 Coalition of Visionary Retailers (COVR) award
- You'll learn the importance of centering and grounding prior to beginning the massage session.
- How to attune each massage to the specific needs of your clients.
- How to incorporate Esalen long strokes into a full-body massage.
- How to blend a massage mosaic from the modalities of many massage techniques.
Clinical Shiatsu is a massage modality used to treat back and neck pain. It incorporates advanced assessment tools and meridian pairing techniques.
This Clinical Shiatsu DVD is comprehensive in that it covers the majority of the primary meridians, and includes multiple sequences that you can use to vary your work on each client. In addition, this instructional DVD covers:
- Back-shu Points,
- Ashi points,
- Evaluation in terms of excessive or deficient, chi or blood stagnation,
- A meridian review
- And much more.
The instructor is John Hickey, a licensed acupuncturist, who has been teaching and practicing shiatsu and Oriental Medicine for over 20 years. He practices and teaches shiatsu in Carpenteria, California.
- Reknown accupuncturist John Hickey demonstrates several methods of shiatsu, Back-shu, chi stagnation and more!
Earth is a deep muscular massage designed to release tension, loosen and free muscles. This session intigrates Side Posture, Deep Tissue, Neuromuscular Therapy, Myofascial Release, and Swedish Massage. Benefits include muscle lengthening, increased range of motion and improved posture.
- A one of a kind deep muscular massage designed to release tension and free the body, mind and spirit.
- Perform this method on clients with muscle tension, limited range of motion or on people who can't lay face-up or face-down for long.
The Fire Massage is a rejuvenating and revitalizing massage designed to loosen blocks, relieve stress and energize the body. This video integrates Sports Massage, Active Resistance Stretching,Neuro-lymphatic Reflex Massage, Breath Work, Deep Tissue Therapy and Swedish Massage. Benefits include increased circulation, increased vitality and activation of body systems.
- A Dynamic series of massages catered to athletes but applicable to anyone with deep tissue tension.
- Perform this massage on receivers who are tired, lethargic, or have limited vitality.
The Spirit Massage instructional DVD is designed to guide the therapist in offering a gentle stress relieving massage to quiet the mind and get the client in touch with their deeper rhythms.
This massage video is 81 minutes and leads you through the whole massage for both sides of the body. This educational massage DVD integrates Lymphatic Drainage, Guided Imagery, Energy Balancing, Myofascial Release and Swedish Massage.
- A superb stress relieving Massage that centers and refocuses the spirit.
- Perform this routine on receivers who are stressed, scattered, or in emotional turmoil.
Whether you are a beginner or experienced massage therapist, you can become more knowledgeable and confident about the nerve-rich areas of the feet. Rhonda Funes has been practicing and teaching reflexology for 15 years. In this video, she demonstrates basic and advanced reflexology techniques that anyone can use. Her mission is simple - to help you achieve maximum results from correct and easily applied reflexology techniques.
- Foot to body reflex correspondences
- This video helps you develop both the skills and confidence to address the nerve rich areas of the feet and provides detailed examples of thumb and finger articulations.
- When, where and how to apply light vs. deep pressure
- How to sequence your reflexology session and handle transitions between the feet
- Specific thumb and finger articulations including the inchworm, c-hook, apostrophe and thumb walk
- Recaps and reviews of key points and how to incorporate reflexology techniques into your massage practice
- How to address client conditions like headache, sciatic and back pain, stomachache and pregnancy.
Consumers and healthcare practitioners alike are embracing reflexology as a valuable healing process and tried and true method of relaxation and stress-relief. This video shows you how to accesses energy flow within the body through "pressure sensors" on the hands and ears to aid health and stress-relief, prevent disease, reduce pain and improve the quality of life.
- This video provides demonstrations of effective articulation techniques to help you become more knowledgeable and confident.
- How to work specific reflexes to help with headaches.
- How to use reflexology to help clients cope with sleep problems.
- How to use reflexology to ease lower back pain.
- Release jaw tension
- How to ease stress with reflexology.
Tom Owens, LMT, inventor of the bodyCushion, takes you step by step through the basics of positioning: face down, face up, side-lying and seated positions,as well as draping and rolling over.
Now Only $30!
- Used for pregnancy relief, relaxation massage and sun bathing
By its obvious merits, the bodyCushion has made its way through the healing arts. Tom Owens, LMT, inventor of the bodyCushion, takes you step by step through face down and side-lying positioning for pregnancy with the bodyCushion. It is used as a body positioner for soft tissue work, physical therapy, acupuncture, relaxation massage and sun bathing.
Now Only $30!
- It is used for pregnancy relief and massage
- Adjunctive tool for pain management
- For back problems that are relieved due to unloading effects of positioning