Videos & DVD
We stock a large selection of Massage Therapy DVDs and massage technique instructional videos to better serve you! From general massage therapy technique to niche markets such as hot stone therapy and chakra, we have a large collection of videos to meet your needs.
Refine your search below.
The inventor of the bodyCushion, Tom Owens, LMT, shares his personal method of applying a massage with the bodyCushion.
Now Only $30!
- Used for pregnancy relief and massage, as a tool for pain management, relaxation massage, and sun bathing
The Fire Massage is a rejuvenating and revitalizing massage designed to loosen blocks, relieve stress and energize the body.The Spirit Massage is a gentle stress relieving massage designed to quiet the mind and get the client in touch with their deeper rhythms. The Earth Massage is a deep, muscular massage designed to release tension, loosen muscles and free restrictions.
- The Fire video includes a 5 minute Chi Gung self-care routine for the practitioner.
- The Spirit video includes a 5 minute Kundalini Yoga routine for the practitioner.
- The Earth video includes a 5 minute Yoga routine for the practitioner.
This beautiful 90 minute video will guide you through the anatomy of the lymphatic system, the location of nodes and drainage patterns, as well as contraindications and indications for lymphatic drainage massage. Then Sean Riehl leads you step by step through over 60 techniques covering the face and body. With a clear presentation and hundreds of computer graphics, learning Lymphatic Drainage has never been easier.
- Anatomy of the lymphatic system
- Edema and Contraindications
- Indications and Technique
- The upper body routine and the deep abdomen
- Lower body routine and Self lymph drainage on face
This DVD covers advanced nerve tension tests that will allow the therapist to precisely evaluate the median, ulnar, and radial nerves to discover exactly where they are impinged. Then Doug Alexander will lead you through over 65 soft tissue techniques. These include myofascial release techniques, fluid (lymphatic) techniques, and muscle release techniques as well as direct nerve gliding and stretching. Each technique is designed to free restrictions along the path of the nerve and normalize tissue function from the neck to the hand.
- Great for carpal tunnel syndrome, golfer's elbow, tennis elbow, numbness, tingling, weakness, wrist pain, epicondylitis, and more!
Reflexology! Everyone knows the word, but how does it work; what is it? With this educational reflexology DVD, you can learn to give a wonderful foot and hand massage incorporating the healing and therapeutic benefits of reflexology, the ancient massage modality! This informative video covers 8 lessons that teach you how to give a great foot and hand Reflexology session. This DVD also includes a postcard sized chart inside the case.
- History of Reflexology
- Working the 10 foot zones and organ reflexes
- Working the gland reflexes, General foot massage
- Working the 10 hand zones
- Working the organ and gland reflexes on the hand
Discover a unique combination of Swedish and sports massage in the head, neck and shoulder area and how to sequence and integrate it into a full body massage.
- How to approach the anterior and posterior aspects of the shoulders.
- Increase neck motility and flexibility
- Identify and get rid of trigger points in the muscles to alleviate headaches
- Apply pressure point squeezing to relieve tension
- How to use rocking and stretching during the massage.
- Monitor your client's comfort level throughout the massage
- Unique combination of Swedish and sports massage.
- How to use body weight to enhance thumb work.
- How to assess and maintain shoulder function.
Bodywork videos abound yet choosing the right ones can be difficult. The Massage Master Class Series of videos brings the world's leading massage and bodywork instructors right into your home or studio. Learn step-by-step instructions, view detailed, up-close video footage, listen to expert voice narrations, helpful recaps and answers to frequently asked questions.
- Demonstrates how to provide professional seated chair massage for clients
- The advantages are that chair massage can be done virtually anywhere and requires no special equipment, other than you and your chair.
This Pre-Natal Massage DVD is great for the common discomforts experienced by pregnant women, including low back pain, sciatic pain, pelvic restriction, even sinus congestion! Time tested techniques that are easy to learn.
- Benefits, precautions and specifics are covered, along with essential protocol, documentation suggestions and recommendations.
- Sciatic pain
- Calf cramps
- Pelvic restriction
- Low back pain
- Sinus congestion and more
As a Massage Therapist, you understand that your hands are your most valuable asset. But many Massage Therapists often complain of weak, stiff and aching hands. The type of movements that you employ in your work can lead to many hand-related syndromes, such as hastened Arthritis, Tendonitis, Pinched Nerves, and more. Perhaps the most common is Overuse Syndrome, a condition that causes chronic pain and stiffness as you move forward in life and work. If you don't have any of these conditions yet, it's only a matter of time. And if you are already having symptoms, you can't afford to wait another day.
- As a bonus to Massage Therapists specifically, the techniques in this DVD will not only help you, they are also techniques you can use on or teach your clients. Healthy Hands, Wrists and Forearms
- It could be the single best investment you ever make in your career, your comfort and your future.
Purchase our NEW At Peace Media Reflexology Set for a special introductory price of $54.95! This set includes the Reflexology, Volume 1: The Feet video and the Reflexology, Volume 2: The Hands and Ears video by master reflexologist Rhonda Funes, both from our acclaimed Massage Master Class Series.
- Foot to body reflex correspondences
- Develop both the skills and confidence to address the nerve rich areas of the feet and provides detailed examples of thumb and finger articulations.
- When, where and how to apply light vs. deep pressure
- How to sequence your reflexology session and handle transitions between the feet
- Specific thumb and finger articulations including the inchworm, c-hook, apostrophe and thumb walk
- Recaps and reviews of key points and how to incorporate reflexology techniques into your massage practice
- Alleviate headaches
- Cope with sleep problems
- Reduce lower back pain
- Release jaw tension
- Relieve stress