Videos & DVD
We stock a large selection of Massage Therapy DVDs and massage technique instructional videos to better serve you! From general massage therapy technique to niche markets such as hot stone therapy and chakra, we have a large collection of videos to meet your needs.
Refine your search below.
Award-winning CIDESCO diplomat, Rita Page, demonstrates the steps of
a thorough European facial.
- Available in DVD
- Demonstration of the steps to a thorough European facial
- Detailed massage techniques
- Part of an award-winning three-part series
- Finishing details from hot & cold compresses, to customized masks for different parts of the face
Val Guin's Forearm Dance™ is a NEW practitioner-friendly, instructional massage program that focuses on giving a full body curculatory massage combined with the depth and muscular separation found in deep tissue work. Discover an invigorating, groundbreaking massage technique that combines efficient body mechanics with the use of only the Forearm and Olecranon as tools.
- Massage techniques designed to benefit therapists and clients
- Save your hands by using the forearm and olecranon
- Supoort your health and well-being through improved body mechanics
Suitable for all ages, the acclaimed Healthy Massage series offers
step-by-step, easy-to-follow segments that teach techniques for the
back, legs, feet, arms and hands, chest, abdomen, neck, face and scalp!
- Perfect for the entire family
- Replaces 3 Set VHS
- Teaches you how to give proper massage, using easy-to-follow Swedish and Shiatsy techniques
Frozen Shoulder Syndrome, which is also known as Adhesive Capsulitis, is a mysterious orthopedic condition, and the proper massage techniques can help offer the patient some relief. This DVD will help educate you in everything from appropriate condition specific massage therapy, the causing factors to the prognosis.
Frozen Shoulder is very painful and difficult to heal but massage can be a major part of the solution. This video seminar instructs you on treatment of this condition giving you tools to access this therapy. You will learn to access and treat shoulder mobilization, traction for shoulder joint, breaking down holding patterns and more.
This DVD programs is NCBTMB approved for 4 contact hours (0.4 credits) of approved Continuing Education Credits.
- Written, instructed and directed by Elaine Calenda, AOS, NCTMB
- Helpful for clients who suffer from other shoulder problems
- Features up-close views of Elaine's instruction utilizing her "Through-Touch" massage table
Master the methods of Chair Massage with this beautifully designed educational massage program of over 50 therapeutic techniques that can be incorporated into a 10, 15, or 30 minute chair massage. This instructional DVD covers advanced chair techniques as well as foundational material. Many of the techniques are supported by anatomical graphics that make learning easy.
- 30 & 15 min. sequences
- Marketing tips
- 50 plus techniques
Sports Massage is a comprehensive DVD with more than two hours detailing 13 sessions to give you tools to work with runners, cyclists, swimmers, tennis players and other athletes. Included in the 13 sessions are a pre-event massage for runners, an inter-event massage for tennis players, and a post-event session for cyclists along with detailed sequences for specific injuries.
- More than two hours with 13 sessions of Sports Massage
- Learn physiological principles that govern sports and the differences between each sport
- Comes with a 14 page booklet that mirrors the techniques from the video
- Includes information on stretches, sport psychology, diet and how to set up a massage station at a sporting event.
Need to release hyper-sensitive tissue easily and quickly? Try the Positional Release therapy DVD - Positional Release is similar to Orthobionomy, Strain Counter-Strain, and Neuromuscular Re-Education. This technique uses the body's nervous system to remind the muscles to relax by precise positioning and the use of a monitor point to relax the muscle in an effortless way. This comprehensive DVD shows how to release the most common dysfunctions with ease and skill.
- DVD segmented into 33 Chapters
- Work through 59 Releases
- Great for hyper-sensitive areas