We are Proud of The Glider - The Most Versatile Utility Seat Available! Our Adjustable Rolling Utility Stool boasts a large, comfortable swivel seat with pneumatic height adjustment and hypoallergenic upholstery. Large seat diameter of 15” and 4” thick of high density Molded foam delivers superior comfort through the years! Mounted chrome GRAB Bar under the seat is great for towel storage and portability. The soft polyurethane wheels make the stool safe for hardwood flooring. Each element of the stool has been engineered for comfort, stability and longevity! The Glider is PERFECT for professional and at home use!
- Extra-Large, Fully Rotating Seat – 15” Diameter; larger than most seats!
- Adjustable Pneumatic Height Range – 19.5” to 25.5”
- Pneumatic Adjustable Height Mechanism – same as office chairs!
- NEW Soft Polyurethane Wheels – maneuvers smoothly over hardwood floors and carpets!
- Five Point, Dual Swivel Casters – provides easy movement & extra stability!
- 4” thick of Molded Foam – delivers superior comfort through the years!
- Mounted Chrome “GRAB” Bar – great for towel storage and portability.
- Extra Large, Steel Seat Mounting Plate – 2x larger than other stools; maintains durability and safety!
- Foam Cushioning System is permanently molded to seat base – will last for years without looking worn!
- Hypoallergenic, CFC-free, oil & waterproof upholstery.
30-Day No Hassle Return Policy. Purchaser will need to make sure product is packed and returned in original condition and must pay for shipping back to the Master Massage warehouse where the product originally shipped from (see original shipping label or packing slip). The purchaser is responsible for a 15% re-stocking fee for returns after 30 days. No returns are accepted after 30 days if the product is not in its original condition.
Master Massage products carry a 5 year warranty for the table stucture, vinyl upholstery and foam. There is a 2 year warranty for heating components and 1 year for accessories. Contact the manufacturer directly for all warranty claims. 1-888-710-7206 ext. 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.