The Balboa is a portable massage table that's compact and strong enough to take anywhere! It has dual soft touch height adjustment knobs to suit any practical heights for massage, and a headrest that can be adjusted for your client's comfort. The memory foam will make your clients feel at ease as it relieves tension from the body. With its 2.5 inches of memory foam, it provides a nice soft surface for your clients to lay on. This portable table package also includes an adjustable headrest and carry case to make this table perfect for mobile massage therapists.
The Balboa portable massage and exercise table is everything the busy professional needs and nothing they don't. The beautifully crafted rich brown upholstery is oil- and water-resistant, CFC-free, features a denim-like reinforcement for added durability that comes with a 5 Year Guarantee. The upholstery nicely complements the light natural hardwood legs protected by a Dura Seal finish. Setting up the table is a breeze with the no assembly required and the Shiatsu Cable Release allows the table to lay flat on the floor. Auto-Lock leg system and the numbered leg adjustment holes. Strength and stability are a key advantage of the Balboa and several additions help: the leg brace stabilizer bar, Clevis Block leg attachments, and Duo-Plane center hinges all add strength. The table's square corners have been proven by researchers to relax shoulders more than standard tables. All wood used in the table is free of formaldehyde and carcinogens in compliance with the California Air Resources Board (CARB) law. This package includes an ErgonomicDream face cradle, memory face pillow, and a single pocket carrying case.
- 2.5” thick cushion of Multi-Layer Small Cell foam, which is denser than average foam, thereby providing additional comfort
- Square corners, proven by anatomical research to relax shoulders more than standard tables
- Wide Shouldered Big Top bed design gives 26% more cushioned surface space Strong and Durable
- Dual Soft-Touch leg knobs for easy grip, safety and stability
- The Shiatsu Cable Release allows the table to lay flat on the floor.
- All wood used in the table is formaldehyde- and carcinogen-free—meets California Air Resources Board (CARB) law
- Oil- and water-resistant, CFC-free upholstery features denim-like reinforcement backing for extra durability
- Light natural hardwood legs protected by rich, hi-gloss Dura Seal finish
- Auto-lock leg system easily sets table up strong in seconds; no assembly required.
- Numbered leg adjustment holes provide quick, easy and accurate height adjustment
- Clevis Block leg attachments guarantee unbreakable leg support
- Duo-Plane hinges for maximum strength at the center of the table
- Nylon leg buffers keeps wooden legs from becoming wobbly or squeaky
- Non-skid, non-mark foot pads prevent floor damage
- Leg-brace stabilizer bar assists in closing and opening the table, while adding overall strength
- Upholstery backed by a 5 Year Guarantee
- Folds compactly for easy mobility and storage
- Double luggage-style table closure straps
This Balboa Massage Table comes in a complete package that also includes:
- the Six-way adjustable ErgonomicDream face cradle
- Memfory foam cushioned face pillow
- Single pocket carrying case
- 30" width x 84" length x 23" to 33" adjustable height
- Table itself only weighs 30lbs.
- Working capacity is 650lbs.
- Static weight capacity is 1500 pounds.
Watch this video to see how easy it is to set up this table.
30-Day No Hassle Return Policy. Purchaser will need to make sure product is packed and returned in original condition and must pay for shipping back to the Master Massage warehouse where the product originally shipped from (see original shipping label or packing slip). The purchaser is responsible for a 15% re-stocking fee for returns after 30 days. No returns are accepted after 30 days if the product is not in its original condition.
Master Massage products carry a 5 year warranty for the table structure, vinyl upholstery and foam. There is a 2 year warranty for heating components and 1 year for accessories. Contact the manufacturer directly for all warranty claims. 1-888-710-7206 ext. 101 or email email@example.com for more information.