Cold therapy works by constricting blood vessels, resulting in a
decrease in blood flow to the area of application. This helps to
decrease swelling and promote healing. Heat therapy increases blood
flow to the area to help relax muscles and decrease pain. Put them
together and you've got a lot of natural healing at your disposal for
relieving sprains, strains, tendinitis and other injuries, as well as
stiffness and poor circulation. This pain management system is even
more dynamic. Two "frost-free" surfaces and a unique strapping system provide
therapeutic temperatures with secure positioning. The plush surface
provides slow-release treatment, while the rapid-release surface
delivers quicker results with either heat or cold. Microwave or
conveniently store in freezer, where they stay soft and pliable.
Available in many sizes, including a tri-sectional shape that's perfect
for the neck and shoulders.
- 3" x 5" includes 6" strap
- 6" x 10"
- 10" x 13"
- TriSectional includes 18" strap
- 6" x 20" includes 12" strap
- 3" x 5": Compact size for wrists, elbows, etc.
- 6" x 10": Ideal for knees, biceps or ankle wrap.
- 10" x 13": Soothes backs, hips & other larger areas
- 6" x 20": Designed for the neck and cervical spine.
- TriSectional: Relief for neck and shoulders.
- Condition: New
- Availability: In Stock
- Heating Instructions - Based on initial pack temperature below 75F (24C). Knead after each heating. Microwave ovens vary; use care when heating and removing pack from microwave. Overheating pack may cause pack to rupture and/or leak. Carefully check the pack with the palm of your hand before applying. Discard pack if punctured or broken.
Heat 15 seconds on high heat, knead, and then continue heating at 5 second intervals until desired temperature is reached. Knead after each heating.