Core's Traditional Hot & Cold Comfort Packs, are made from
non-toxic biodegradable gel inside soft, "frost-free" covers. Just pop
in the microwave or keep handy in the freezer, where they will stay
soft and pliable. Helps
treat strains, sprains, tendonitis, and other injuries.
- 3" x 5" ~ Small size makes this pack perfect for small bumps and cuts.
- 6" x 10" ~ Sized to fit nearly anywhere you need hot or cold therapy.
- 10" x 13" ~ Large size makes this pack perfect for the upper or lower back, knees and thighs.
- 6" x 20" ~ Designed specifically for the neck to treat tension headaches and other injuries.
- TriSectional ~ Designed specifically to cover the upper back, shoulders and up the neck.
- 3" x 5": Small
- 6" x 10": Medium
- 10" x 13": Large
- 6" x 20": Cervical
- 9" x 16": TriSectional
- Condition: New
- Availability: In Stock
- Heating Instructions - Based on initial pack temperature below 75F (24C). Knead after each heating. Microwave ovens vary; use care when heating and removing pack from microwave. Overheating pack may cause pack to rupture and/or leak. Carefully check the pack with the palm of your hand before applying. Discard pack if punctured or broken.
Heat 30 seconds on high heat, knead, and then continue heating at 10 second intervals until desired temperature is reached. Knead after each heating.