Dashmool is translated to mean "ten roots"--referring to the traditional ingredients of the formula. Dashmool oil is a traditional Ayurvedic formula for removing excess vata from the system. Our customers also use Dashmool oil as a nourishing muscle tonic that strengthens the body and calms the nerves.
Ayurvedic Action of Dashmool
- Ama Nashak: toxin digester
- Balya: Increases strength
- Kapha-Vatahar: Remover of the Humor of Kapha-Vata
- Shvashar: Gives relief in Asthma
- Shothhar: Gives relief in inflammation
- Jwarhar: Reduces fever.
Dashmool Massage Oil Ingredients:
Natural Sesame seed oil, Dashmool (Bilwa, Shyonak, Cjambhari, Patala, Ganikarika,Shalparni, Prish- niparni, Brhati, Kantakari and Gokshur), Trianthema monogyna, and Vitex negundo.
What are the Health Benefits of Dashmool?*
- It has significant antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activity.
- It balances both Vata and Kapha.
- It gives relief in pain.
- It reduces inflammation.
- It digests Ama or undigested food toxins produced in body.
- It helps in asthma, fever, and pain.
- It reduces numbness and stiffness.
- It reduces tremors and hence it is useful Parkinson’s disease.
- It helps in regaining the strength of the uterus after the delivery.
- Study shows anti-inflammatory activity Dashmula is comparable to that of Diclofenac sodium and it can be a possible alternative to Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).
- It is a tonic drug.
- It is an herbal combination without any side-effect.
*NOTE: these statements have not been evaluated or endorsed by the US FDA or Massage King and are the opinion of our supplier.
- Size: 4 & 8 oz.
- Condition: New
- Availability: In Stock
- Ingredients - Natural Sesame seed oil, Dashmool(Bilwa, Shyonak, Cjambhari, Patala, Ganikarika,Shalparni, Prish- niparni, Brhati, Kantakari and Gokshur.), Trianthema monogyna, and Vitex negundo.
- Bazaar of India Dashmool Massage Oil