The Neptune wet treatment stationary table uses the same super smooth acrylic surface and water containment system as
the Neptune Wet Hydraulic, this stationary table is less expensive but
just as popular for non-lift treatments. Its powder-coated aluminum
legs and stainless-steel construction guarantee that this table won't
rust in the water.
Table top is made of molded, smooth, and seamless acrylic guaranteeing a comfortable and "easy to work with" table that is water proof. Because the table top is contoured to match the typical curves of the natural body, this table gives the therapist excellent access to the client for all treatments. In addition the drain system for this table ensures maximum water flow away from the table top so that the client is not sitting in water and rinsed off product like body scrubs, clays, and creams.
- Structural Warranty:2 year
- Warranty: 1 yr. on wet pad
- Table Weight: 150 lbs.
- Height Range: 25" to 33"
- Table Width: 30.5" to 34.5"
- Working Width: Width 29" at torso, tapers to 25" at legs
- Table Length: 81 inches
- Working Length: 76 inches
- Table Pad: 1.25" closed-cell foam, vinyl coated
- Working Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
- Static Weight Capacity: 800 lbs.
- Condition: New
Production Lead Time: This spa table has a production lead time typically of 4 to 6 weeks before it leaves the factory.
Standard Shipping Fees: $100 This table has a $100 shipping fee that will be added to your cart at checkout.
CURBSIDE: Standard shipping for this table at the $100 rate is by
"curbside" delivery with an "18 wheeler" freight truck, meaning that the
freight truck will pull up to your location and YOU the recipient are
responsible for taking the item off of the truck and carrying it inside.
This is important because the shipping weight of this item is about 410
pounds, so you will need a few people to help you.
LIFT GATE: Optional, additional $75.00 Selecting this option when
adding the item to your cart means that the freight truck will arrive
with an added deck located at the end of the trailer that will take the
item off the truck and lower it to ground level for you. You are still
responsible for carrying the item inside and unpacking it, although the
delivery driver "may" allow you to use his pallet jack to roll the item
WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY: Optional, additional $350.00 Selecting this
option when adding the item to your cart means that the delivery company
will take the item off the truck, carry it inside, unpack it, and carry
away the shipping cartons. You just have to point to where you want it
- Wet Pad - This comfortable closed-cell foam wet pad has a one-year warranty and is unusually comfortable
- Water Trough - Around the full-size wet pad area is a water trough that will keep water away from your clients
- Stainless Steel Plumbing - For rust-free operation for the life of the table, the trough drains through a professional-quality drain system.
- Guarantees - 2 year structural, 1 year or replacement parts. 1 year on Labor for USA customers.
- Leg Recess - 10" on ends, 8" to 10" on sides
- Aluminum legs - Two outer "H" leg sets are bolted to 2 inner support triangles
- Foam Pad - Aqua blue vinyl coated closed cell foam pad, Width tapers from 21.5" to 25.5", 71" (length), 1.25" thick
- 1.25" Aqua closed-cell treatment pad
- Standard plumbing fitting for drain