The Oakworks Clinician stationary table frame is height adjustable with 3 different methods:
- Manually adjustable table legs. Note that this can only be done when there is no client on the table.
- Manually operated hydraulic legs.
- Electric-Hydraulic Lift: this system is the most convenient way to adjust your table, allowing you to raise and lower the height with the included foot control. Your clients will appreciate the quiet motor that gently lifts them to your desired height while they continue to relax on the table.
The table TOP is available in 3 configurations.
- Flat top: a non-moving flat top.
- Lift-Assist back rest top: The Lift Assist Backrest Top allows you to easily and quietly adjust the incline of your table so that you can perform a wider range of procedures. And since the client doesn't even have to move during the adjustment process, the flow of the treatment session is maintained, and the client can remain on the table. The secret is the hydraulic gas cylinders that you control with easy to reach finger controls, putting the power to make table top adjustments at your fingertips.
- Lift-Assist Salon top: The Lift Assist Salon Top uses four separate padded sections to create a variety of positioning options that assure that your clients are completely at ease, no matter the procedure. Gas cylinders and easy to reach finger controls; make configuring your table in any position almost effortless. The Lift Assist Salon Top features Oakworks' patented access design, created to improve the ergonomics of the therapists while working in a seated position. NOTE: THE ARM RESTS SHOWN IN PICTURES ARE OPTIONAL! Optional armrests are a smart choice for this top; giving the table the feel of a comfortable recliner and making your clients feel as relaxed in your office as they would in their own living room.
DELIVERY TYPE: PLEASE READ: Please know that this item is delivered by freight truck, and that it is quoted as "curbside delivery" meaning that the truck will pull up at your location and you are responsible for taking the item off of the truck and carrying it inside. For your convenience, we do offer the added option of "LiftGate" service, meaning that the truck will come with a liftgate at the time of delivery and the truck driver will take the item off of the truck for you but you are still responsible for carrying the item inside. Just choose "lifegate" when configuring your table.
Click here to See all tables by Oakworks.
Browse all massage table sheet sets.
- Maximum Operating Weight: 550 lbs.
- Weight: 150 lbs.
- Height Range: 24"-36"
- Standard Top: Rectangular
- Standard Padding: Plush
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Warranty on Upholstery: 5 year
- Condition: New
- Availability: In Stock
- Table Top Options: Available in flat, back-rest tilt, or salon-spa top.
- Lift Options: Table also available with manual or electric lift, see options
- NOTICE: Made to order and may ship within 10 business days.
- Plush Padding - Our traditional 3" multi-layer, super supportive multi-density system for optimal comfort and durability. Its perfect balance of softness and support make this padding ideal for bringing relaxation to clients everywhere.
- Optional QuickLock Face Rest - Oakworks best-selling face rest is an invaluable support option, providing superior access with optimum comfort. The double articulating adjustability ensures a perfect fit for all body types and even helps with positioning clients with cervical injuries.
- TerraTouch Fabric - With excellent abrasion and tear resistance, the TerraTouch fabric comes in a great palette of eye-pleasing colors. Not only is the TerraTouch fabric easy to clean, it is also a soft "hand" for ultra comfort while retaining its shape.
- Designed especially for - Swedish Massage, Deep Tissue, Myofacial, Neuromuscular, Cranio-Sacral, Osteopathy, Reflexology, Acupuncture, Pregnancy Massage, Lymphedema, Bariatrics and Physical Therapy.