Earthlite Ellora Vista stationary electric lift massage table is perfect for day spas, medi-spas, and resorts with a sleek design and beautiful profile.
Similar to the original Ellora table but with a gorgeous curved steel frame that gives it a graceful profile. This design allows the motor to be hidden out of view for a cleaner and more elegant appearance. Plus it has wheels on one end of the frame for easy transport. It's simple scissor lift design is simple and elegant, not to mention super reliable. Plus this design allows the table to adjust the height to be low enough for ADA compliance! This makes it super easy for disabled clients to get on an off the table at a low height and then raise the table to a height suitable for day spa, medi-spa, or massage use.
The Ellora Vista lift table has a UL-approved motor that is 50% stronger than the original Ellora table, and when combined with this new design it offers a faster up and down lift experience. With features like a Pro-Plush 3-Layer, 3 inch Deluxe Foam System, sewn Round Salon Corners this table feels and operates as good as it looks.
In case you missed the notice in the bullet points "Quick-ship" tables currently NOT available right now due to Covid; currently these tables are taking 2 to 2.5 months before shipping.
This table is available in 3 different tops.
The regular flat top table.
The Tilt top or backrest top, which is available only as an electric tilt option (no manual or pneumatic options available) to make tilt the table top easier and smooth.
A Salon top, in which the top adjusts both to tilt up and also support the legs. The salon top tables are available both with and without accessories.
Specifications of the Earthlite Ellora Vista Lift Table:
- Table Weight: 190 lbs
- Foam Cushioning: 3" 3 layer Pro-Plush
- Table Width: 28", 30", 32"
- Table Length: 73"
- Standard Adjustable Height: 18" to 37"
- Lift Capacity: 650 lbs
- Warranty on Frame: Lifetime
- Warranty on Motor & Lift Controls: 2 year
- Warranty on vinyl & foam: 3 year
- Condition: New
- Availability: Typically In Stock for standard configuration in quick-ship Mystic Blue. All other configurations are built to order. Pandemic conditions may lengthen this time frame, from 1 to up to 2.5 months sometimes.
Earthlite makes 2 very similar tables; they are this one, the Ellora Vista, and a very similar precursor, the original Ellora table which you can see by clicking this link here: Earthlite Ellora Table. The most noticeable difference is that the original Ellora is less expensive and has frame members that are straight and the height adjustment motor is visible on the bottom of the frame. The Ellora Vista table by comparison has frame members that have a gentle curve in them and the height adjustment motor is directly under the table top so it is less visible. The Ellora Vista table is also stronger and faster, weighs 10 pounds more, and goes up an extra inch to 37 inches in height adjustment.
Here are the design dimensions of the Ellora Vista Tilt Top and Salon Top. You can use this picture to help get a better understanding of the exact size of the table top, as well as how each piece of the top functions and the range of motion.
Click here to read the Earthlite Ellora Vista owner's manual and the instructions on how to use the Hand Control for the Ellora Vista table.
To see and purchase the original Earthlite Ellora Salon Top table, click this link.
Click here to see all tables by Earthlite.
Browse all massage table sheet sets.
Optional Features of the Earthlite Ellora table:
- NaturSoft Upholstery - Natursoft feels soft to
the touch. . . luxurious silky-smooth feel similar to fine glove
leather. We've tested Natursoft's durability with an extensive rub test,
including several of the most popular oil and cream products used in
today's spas. The results were phenomenal. . . long lasting, easy to
clean vinyl that is so soft, you have to feel it to believe it! And most
importantly, Natursoft is an environmentally friendly polyurethane
vinyl, fulfilling Earthlite's commitment to our environment and to our
customers. Natursoft Vinyl is available in your choice of 10 colors.
- Tilt Option - Optional. The length of the tilt end of table is 25" with "infinite" degrees of tilt adjustment provided by the electric tilt motor.
- Caress Facecradle - Optional.
The revolutionary Caress self-adjusting facecradle conforms to the
unique face shape and contours of each of your clients. Sinus pressure
is reduced and pressure points eliminated. Soft-Petals flex and balance
to suspend your client's face in a cradle of comfort. When combined with
our Form-fit memory cushion, the Caress molds itself perfectly to each
and every face shape and size. The days of "cradle face" are over!
- Deluxe Adjustable Headrest - Optional.
Our Deluxe Adjustable Headrest adds a new dimension to adjustability and
comfort. In addition to tilting to any desired angle, our deluxe
headrest can be adjusted vertically, to custom fit large bodied clients.
Simply stated, it is the best headrest on the market today. Easy
adjustment - one cam lever locks the entire platform. Double action
platform - provides height adjustments without extending away from the
table. Available with Black or Creme frame,
- Crescent Headrest - Optional.
Our Crescent Headrest has been ergonomically designed for superior
comfort. It has the proper shape to support your face in luxury.
- Side Armrests - Optional.
26" long, a pair of armrests adds 7" to the width of your table,
horizontally adjustable. (side arm holes free when purchased with side
- Deluxe Hanging Armrest - Optional. Our
Deluxe Hanging Armrest has two-tilt positions and is height adjustable.
Armrest will automatically be put at flat end of table.
- Footrest - Optional. Adds 10 inches to the length of your table.
- LE Conforma - Optional. This
configuration adds the electronic controlled breast recess system to
your Earthlite Ellora table. The Conforma LE™ eliminates breast
discomfort and improves spinal alignment for women (and men) during face
down spa and medical treatments, swaddling your client in layers of
soft, hand upholstered memory foam padding. With continuous one-touch,
whisper-quiet motorized adjustments, your clients can make their own
discrete adjustments to the settings of the Conforma LE™ with our easy
to reach and intuitive controls. Privacy and discretion are preserved,
ensuring maximize comfort and optimizing spinal alignment. Please allow 3
additional weeks to regular lead time for tables with Conforma LE.
Production and shipping information:
- Shipping: Some optional accessories will be shipped in separate packages from table. Accessory price shown includes freight.
- Note: Shown with Optional Headrest
- Lead time: Due to Covid-19 related delays, this table is taking 2 to 2.5 months before it is able to leave the factory. When Covid effects have been mitigated, this item can often ship within 3 to 4 days with the base color and
configuration. All others are built to order and typically can take 2 weeks before
shipping. Delivery is done by freight truck.
Standard delivery is by "curbside" meaning the receiving customer must
take the item off of the truck and carry it inside. The only responsibility of the delivery driver is to pull up to the curb in front of your address and then open the back of the truck. You will need probably 3 or 4 friends to help
you. The shipping weight and dimensions of the Ellora table, flat top version, are 265 pounds weight, 77 inches long x 37 inches wide x 25 inches tall.
- Optional delivery services are an additional cost, and are
- "lift gate" where the driver takes it off of the truck.
- "Inside delivery" where there driver will take the item inside through the first threshold. Additional cost is $150.
glove delivery" wherein the driver will take the item inside and unpack
it for you, set it up, and carry away the packaging materials. This is quoted on a case by case bases and can vary depending on things like will it have to be carried upstairs. Additional cost is usually $400 to $600. White glove delivery is available for this item, but not every address qualifies and we will send you a questionnaire just to confirm everything is acceptable. We quote a "white glove delivery fee" that is typical of most addresses but again it is taken on a case by case basis and occasionally the shipping company will charge a higher rate. If this is the case with your order then we will contact you to advise of the rate increase before your order is fully processed to allow you to decide how you wish to proceed.
Note, as required by regulations in California, we are required to post that this product can expose you to chemicals, including Cumene and Toluene which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65Warnings.ca.gov/furniture.
Please read this if you would like White Glove Delivery.
White Glove Delivery takes a lot of details to get right. The freight company needs to actually quote it for each order, though their quote is typically about the same as what we charge. Sometimes it's more, sometimes it is SIGNIFICANTLY more given the uniqueness of the delivery address, in which case we will have to pass that additional fee on to the customer and ask for payment before your order can be processed.
White Glove delivery includes unloading the shipping truck, unpacking the equipment, placing the equipment in the desired space, and debris removal. To provide an accurate quote for this service please complete the questions below and return to Earthlite. It’s important the information is accurate and thorough, so the delivery company will have the proper equipment and manpower to safely, quickly deliver your equipment. *White Glove delivery does not include the equipment being powered on, tested, demonstrated or plumbed (for pedicure products). The freight company will not accept a white glove delivery order without us getting the answer to these questions.
1. Please confirm the full, complete shipping address:
2. Is it a Business or Residential delivery?
3. Is there a Loading dock? If no, how far is the parking lot or drop off location from the building?
4. Does the parking lot have a height limit?
5. Is there street parking?
6. Are there stairs to get into the building, if so how many?
7. Which floor are we delivering to? If 2nd floor or higher, is there a freight elevator?
8. Are there stairs to get to the desired space, if so how many?
9. How long (estimated yards) is the walk to the desired space from the elevator?
10. Are there any narrow hallways, doorways or sharp turns?
11. How wide is the door to enter the desired space?
12. Are there any other obstacles or unusual instructions to consider for delivery?
If you order or desire a white glove delivery quote, please answer these questions and email them to email@example.com, along with the name the order is in.
- Earthlite Ellora Vista Lift Table