The Ergo Lift treatment table is perhaps your best value when it comes to finding a professionally designed and reliable table. This design and components are a time-tested design that has been in use for many years, with components and a motor that have been thoroughly tried and test. It is considered to be Stronglite's best value electric lift table. This lift table uses an electric motor to operate the scissor lift design to easily raise the table up and down using the included and easy to use foot pedal. This table has ADA compliant height adjustments from as low as 18” and as high as 37” for the height from the floor to the top of the table bed. The Ergo Lift™ is convenient for the client and the practitioner.
This table is made with a rugged steel frame, durable Nature's Touch upholstery in Beige, a reliable UL listed actuator and a comfortable massage top offer years of trouble free use.
Available in Beige color upholstery only.
• Smooth, reliable electric lift actuator
• ADA Compliant height range
• Rounded Corners
• Heavy Duty Steel Frame
• 100% PU upholstery in Nature’s Touch Beige
• Comfortable 3” Cushioning
• Wheels For Ease Of Movement
• Easy to use foot pedal
• Made in the USA (with components sourced globally)
Manual Tilt Option:
• Enables expanded services including facials, medi-treatments and more.
• The manual tilt functionality is equipped with a newly designed locking tilt mechanism which allows you to tilt the back section of the table in increment levels to accommodate your clients. Each increment increases the back tilt by 10 degrees.
• Table Weight 180 lbs
• Table Top Width 30"
• Table Length 73"
• Height Range 18" to 37"
• Lift Capacity: 400 lbs.
• Warranty: 10 year Limited Warranty on frame, 3 year Warranty on foam and Upholstery, and 2 year warranty on motor and controls
Owner's Manual: Want to know more about this great and budget friendly electric lift table? You can read the Ergo Lift Owner's Manual here.
WARNING. This product can expose you to chemicals, including Cumene and Toluene which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65Warnings.ca.gov/furniture.