With the dawn of your career you want the best. The Aurora is a flawless investment in your future, and the ideal first table for any student who wants the best possible start. Every table is loaded with 1400 lbs. before it leaves the factory to assure it can withstand heavy use, yet the Aurora is still lightweight enough to carry easily. These details are a real asset to your career.
The table weight listed for this table is for the table only. When
configured with semi-firm foam padding in a 28 inch width, this massage
table weighs approximately 27 pounds. A 30 inch wide table will weigh
about 29 pounds. If you choose the PLUSH foam padding option, then that
will add about 2 pounds more. Note that due to the nature of foam,
weights can vary slightly.
Bundle this with MassageKing's Accessory Starter Kit - includes everything a starting massage therapist or massage student would need to begin a successful massage career.
This table is also available in the Oakworks Aurora Package.
Click here to see all massage tables by Oakworks
- Dynamic Load: 400 lbs.
- Weight: 25-31 lbs.
- Widths: 24", 28", or 30"
- Height Range: 24"-34"
- Length: 73"
- Top: Rectangular
- Standard Padding: Semi-Firm
- Warranty on Padding: 5 year
- Warranty on Upholstery: 5 year
- Warranty on Table: Oakworks Limited Lifetime
- Condition: New
- Availability: In Stock
- Requirement: Face Rest is required to purchase optional arm rest.
- Shipping: Some optional accessories will be shipped in separate packages from table. Accessory price shown includes freight.
- NOTICE: Made to order and typically leaves the factory within 5 working days..
- QuickLock Face Rest - U.S. Patent #5,177,823
- All Portable Tables - U.S. Patent #5,009,170
- Semi-Firm Padding - Two and a quarter inch multi-layer, multi-density system for firmer support and comfort with easier portability. Designed for the best balance of lighter weight and comortable support.
- Optional Plush Padding - Oakworks traditional three-inch multi-layer, super supportive multi-density system for optimal comfort and durability. Its perfect balance of softness and support make this padding ideal for bringing relaxation to clients everywhere. Weighs 2-3 pounds more than semi-firm
- Optional Firm Padding - 1 1/2" multi-layer, multi-density system provides firm support. Designed for physical therapy and athletic training needs. Weighs 1-2 pounds more than semi-firm
- Classic Face Rest - Oakworks single-position facerest lengthens your table as much as 12 inches, while providing excellent access to your client's head, neck and shoulders in prone or supine.
- QuickLock Face Rest - Oakworks best-selling face rest is an invaluable support option, providing superior access with optimum comfort. The double articulating adjustability ensures a perfect fit for all body types and even helps with positioning clients with cervical injuries.
- TerraTouch Fabric - With excellent abrasion and tear resistance, the TerraTouch fabric comes in a great palette of eye-pleasing colors. Not only is the TerraTouch fabric easy to clean, it is also a soft "hand" for ultra comfort while retaining its shape.
- Optional Table Extender - Add 7"-10" of length to your table for the comfortable support of even your tallest clients. Folds for easy storage. 27" wide x 6.5" long
- Access End - The very best client access in the industry with Oakworks unique access end panel. Rigorously tested to ensure uncompromising strength, stability and durability.
- Optional Armrest - Hinged to the table. Folds out of the way when not in use. (Face rest is required to purchase optional armrest.)
- Optional Bolster Side Arm Rests - Give your client six extra inches of arm support, while you enjoy the access and portability of a narrow table. Attaches to any table with included hook and loop straps.
- Air Bolster - 8" Air Bolster designed with dual air chambers to adjust for clients' comfort levels. Use under knees, under pelvis, andles or even shoulders. Lighter weight and even more versatile than foam filled bolsters. Includes pump.
- Aero-Cel Bolsters - Available in five different sizes, enjoy Oakworks premium selection, softer and more supportive than any on the market. Offered exclusively by Oakworks, these cuddly-soft bolsters comfort, position and relax your clients to make your work easier and improve treatment efficacy.
- Professional Carry Case - Now with 19"x 24" pocket. A non-slip shoulder strap, convenient handles and dual-slide zippers take you comfortably on the road while the durable nylon case protects your massage table in style. A large, convenient pocket keeps you prepared, even when you're on the go. Available in black only.
- Stools - The durable, comfortable stools hold up to 300 pounds and offers simple pneumatic height adjustments. The height range is measured from the top of the seat with no compression. (Available with backrest)
- Anti-Slip Pad - This handy rubberized pad prevents your sheet from slipping while saving your upholstery from oil damage.
- Table Fleece Set - Protect your clients from feeling chilled with an extra layer of cushioned support. Protect your upholstery from oil damage. Includes table fleece and face rest fleece.
- Flannel Sheets - Machine-washable, luxurious, unbleached, 100% cotton flannel sheets keep your clients warm and snug. Includes one flat, one fitted and one face rest cozy.
- Designed especially for - Swedish Massage, Deep Tissue, Myofacial, Neuromuscular, Cranio-Sacral, Reiki, Osteopathy, Zero Balancing, Reflexology, Acupuncture and Physical Therapy.
- Table Cart - Carry cases can only do so much to lighten the load, but with our unique table cart, you'll find travel a breeze. Oversized wheels provide balanced support, easy turning and superb obstacle clearance. Folds for compact storage.
- Optional Prone Pillow - Support patients in a prone or supine position for positive treatment outcomes. Removable pads for easy cleaning and sanitation. Position the removable face rest for comfortable prone positioning. The low profile design provides optimal support and ventilation for easy breathing. Reverse the removable face rest to support the patient's neck while in a supine position. Available in Coal (Black) or Sapphire (Navy).
- Accessory Starter Kit - Add this upgrade to your table order and save. Includes: Sheets, a bolster, comfort sampler CD, double holster, 8 oz. bottle and lotion pump, aromatherapy DVD & book, lotion, an H-Massager and disposable head rest covers.
- Optional Arm Hammock - This unique product will comfortably and easily support your client's arms when faced down in the prone position. This versatile arm rest will easily attach to any face platform, making it the perfect table accessory. Oakworks' unique design accommodates a wider range of people, with positions that work for people from 5' to 7'.