A life-size adult skeletal model with articulated joints. This inexpensive model does not demonstrate the subtle textures of each type of bone but does demonstrate the proportion and position of each bone in the skeleton system. You can remove the arms or the legs for close-up examination. Features nerve branches, vertebral artery, and herniated lumbar disk. Also, the skull includes a moving jaw, cut calvarium, suture lines and three removeable lower teeth.
Please read the information presented about the quality of this item. 4th quality items are on a lower grade than 1st quality items. However, we believe that they are still suitable for education or reference, and are available at a much lower price.
Budget Bucky® 4th quality may be imperfect, discolored, unfinished, or have missing hardware, though usually minor.
This adult skeleton features a hanging hook at the top of the life size skull, jointed arms and legs, and a movable jaw on springs.It is made of durable plastic
All sales of 4th quality goods are final. We will not accept returns.
Weighs about 36 pounds and is 5'5" tall
Light assembly is required.
The legs of your Budget Bucky ® Skeleton are attached as follows:
- Remove wing nut from screw that is attached to ball of femur.
- Thread screw thru hole in hip socket.
- Tighten wing nut onto screw at hip, repeat for both legs.
- Make sure the brass colored “adaptor” piece is affixed to threaded area at bottom of spine support rod.
We also sell other anatomy models.
Click here for more details:
- height: 5' 6"
- Quality: Fourth
- Name: Budget Bucky
- Condition: New
- Availability: In Stock
- Articulated Joints - Joints are separated for ease of movement, storage, etc.
- Removable Hands and Feet - Separate the hands and feet for closer examination.
- Movable Jaw - Jaw opens and shuts, and is spring-loaded.
- Removable Teeth - Three teeth can be removed from the skull.
- Anatomical Features - nerve branches, vertebral artery, herniated lumbar disk, cut calvarium, suture lines
- 1 Life size Budget Bucky articulated human skeleton