This product has been discontinued at Massage King and is not available for purchase.
The Starlite III massage table is 27.5 inches wide by 73 inches long. The table by itself weighs just 23.5 pounds!
These tables are made with pride, by hand, here in the USA. Production time tends to be about 10 business days from the time the factory receives the order until it ships out, and typical transit time to you is 3 to 5 business days.
Features, benefits, and specifications of the Starlite table include:
•Comfortable and Durable Levante Upholstery.
•Welded Aircraft Aluminum tubing.
•11 full inches (27.94 cm) of knee room at the table ends.
•3mm Baltic Birch plywood top.
•Soft, comfortable handle with internal locking latch
•Fast and effortless five-second set up and take down.
•Permanently connected cables, no hook up necessary.
•Nylon bushings between all moving parts promotes quiet performance.
•Quick and easy Push Button telescoping height adjustment in 1" (2.54 cm) increments.
•Supportive 3/4" (1.91 cm) bottom high density foam with comfortable 1" (2.54 cm) top layer medium density foam. 1" (2.54 cm) thick side padding ensures client and therapist comfort and safety.
•Working weight 450 lbs. (204.12 kg) and no more than 250 lbs. (113.40 kg) on the table ends.
•Static Weight tested at 2,026 lbs. (918.99 kg)
•No inhibiting cross brace at end of table.
•*5 Year Warranty against defective materials or workmanship.
•Lifetime Structural Warranty on the table legs.*
•**No Risk 30 Day Return Policy.
•US Patent# 4,927,128
- Working Weight: 250 lbs. on ends
- Length: 73 inches
- Width: 27.5 inches
- Weight: 23.5 lbs.
- Material Warranty: 5 year
- Height Range: Adjustable
- Static Weight: 2026 lbs.
- Structural Warranty: Lifetime on legs
- Head Cradle: NOT INCLUDED
- Condition: New
- Availability: In Stock
- Foam Upgrades: Ordering any of the optional Foam Upgrades makes this product non-returnable
- Delivery Time: Because this massage table is custom-built for every order, expect delivery time to exceed the normal 10 to 15 business days for production plus shipping. Lead Times may extend to 4 or more weeks.
- Foot Support: is non-refundable
- Ultra-leather: Per the manufacturer, all items in Ultra-leather vinyl are non-refundable.
- Foam - Supportive 3/4" bottom high density foam with comfortable 1" top layer medium density foam. 1" thick side padding ensures client and therapist comfort and safety
- Reiki - Suitable for Reiki with 11" of knee room
- Extra 3/4" Foam Upgrade - For those modalities which require an especially soft surface for the client. A total thickness of 2 1/2" medium density foam, additional 2 lbs. table weight.
- Vinyl upholstery types - Comfortable and durable Levante vinyl upholstery or optional Ultra-Leather vinyl for soft and supple touch. Please note that Ultra-Leather vinyl items by Astra-lite are non-returnable.