About this Massage Table: Portable massage table that works well for Reiki massage.
Delivery Time: Because this massage table is custom-built for every order, expect delivery time to exceed the normal 10 to 15 business days for production plus shipping. Lead Times may extend to 4 or more weeks.
Foam Upgrades: Ordering any of the optional Foam Upgrades makes this product non-returnable.
|Static Weight||1600 lbs.|
|Working Weight||350 lbs|
|Working Weight||250 lbs. on ends|
|Head Cradle||NOT INCLUDED|
. 250 lbs on ends
The Venus III massage table combines super light weight portability while keeping with the standard width of most massage tables. The 30" width allows your clients to be comfortable through most massage modalities, and the patented frame designs and aircraft aluminum legs make the table light enough to be carried anywhere for all your outcall work.
At home, at work, or traveling in the car, this massage table is ready to go!
See all tables by Astra-lite
Table features include:
What makes this Massage Table different?
- Weight tested at 1,600lbs.
- Quick and easy Push Button telescoping height adjustment
- Nylon bushings between all moving parts promotes quiet performance
- Permanently connected cables, no hook up necessary
- Fast and effortless five-second set up and take down
- Soft, comfortable handle
- 3mm Baltic Birch plywood top
- Six full inches of knee room at the table ends
- Welded Aircraft Aluminum tubing
More Information about the Astra-Lite Venus III Massage Table
Venus III massage tables by Astra-lite are the lightest, strongest and easiest to set up bodywork tables in the world! These super portable Astra-lite massage tables utilize patented designs and super strong, light, aircraft tubular aluminum, push button adjustable legs. Astra-lite massage tables are the leader in lightweight massage tables.
- Foam - Supportive 3/4" bottom high density foam with comfortable 1" top layer medium density foam. 1" thick side padding ensures client and therapist comfort and safety
- Extra 3/4" Foam Upgrade - For those modalities which require an especially soft surface for the client. A total thickness of 2 1/2" medium density foam, additional 2 lbs. table weight.
- Extra Firm Foam Upgrade - For those modalities which require an especially firm surface for the style of work or modality. A total thickness of 1 ¾" high density foam, additional 2.5 lbs. table weight.
- Firm-Landau Foam Upgrade - This foam option provides an extra firm surface with increased sensory feedback. While being more rigid and supportive (especially under lateral and longitudinal forces) this option makes it easier for you and your client to achieve your treatment goals. A two layer foam system of 3/4" high density foam and 1/4" Landau closed cell foam. A total thickness of 1", additional 1 lb.
- Head Cradle shown NOT included
- Rubber Feet optional (Available in Grey Only)