About this Seychelle treatment table: Strong, sturdy, and practical; table shelf included!
Delivery: Production time is 10 to 12 working days before table ships
Headrsest: Shown with optional headrest
|Weight Rating||500 lbs.|
|Padding||2-1/4" Firm Foam|
ON SALE! Designed to be a strong, stable and remarkably durable stationary spa, salon, or massage table, the Oakworks Seychelle Treatment Table is in a league of its own. The solid hardwood construction resists humidity commonly found in the spa environment. The sturdy design withstands any application requirement, and is built to continue to promote your professional image year after year. The heavy duty hardware used in its construction will last a lifetime, and reinforces the quality engineering found in each detail of this solid performer.
Click here to See all tables by this Oakworks
Click here browse all massage table sheets.
Regular price $570.00
Table features include:
What makes this Seychelle treatment table different?
- Heavy duty vinyl resists punctures and tears
- 500 lb. bariatric rated maximum working load
- 2-1/4" of high quality padding ensure client comfort
- Available in 27" W and 30" W, with or without shelf
- Optional table extenders to increase table length to 78" with one extender or 84" with two
- Easy set up with fold out legs
- Beefy hardware that will last a lifetime
- Solid hardwood construction means no swelling or flaking in wet or humid environments
- Optional Prone Pillow offers superior comfort while positioning patients properly
More Information about the Oakworks Seychelle Treatment Table
The Oakworks Seychelle stationary massage table is made of solid hardwood. It's solid construction and timeless design is what you and your clients will automatically think of when the words "treatment table" or "spa table" come to mind. Sturdy, solid, classic, you'll be glad you have this table to work on.
- Memory Foam Face Cradle Pillow - The industry’s most advanced face rest balances the comfort of memory foam with the support of high quality polyurethane foam to create a unique 4” design which prevents bottoming out.
- Boiance Face Cradle Pillow - The Boiance™ Face Cradle Pillow also features a unique, very open space to avoid all pressure on the eyes and sinus cavities.
- Solid Hardwood Construction NO Pressboard - The Oakworks table uses no low cost particle board or fiberboard. Solid Hardwood legs, rails and stretchers are complemented with a high quality 5/8" plywood top yielding a solid wood, top quality furniture grade treatment table made to last under the most extreme conditions.
- Beefy Hardware - Heavier bolts than all the competition are easily tightened in the field after years of use, no screws stripping out in one season. Professional grade hardware ensures solid contact surfaces and provides unparalleled structural support that will last for years.
- 3" Solid Hardwood Crossbeam Construction - Advanced wood joinery with high stress areas utilizing rabbet joints that increase the surface contact area between parts to ensure rock solid performance. Embedded knockdown fasteners in the stretcher provide a metal threaded contact with the steel end bolts preventing bolt stripping and tear out.
- TerraTouch Fabric - With excellent abrasion and tear resistance, the TerraTouch fabric comes in a great palette of eye-pleasing colors. Not only is the TerraTouch fabric easy to clean, it is also a soft "hand" for ultra comfort while retaining its shape.
- Accessory Attachment System - End grommets on the Heavy Duty Treatment Table allow you to use Oakworks unique table accessories. Try the QuickLock Face Rest, Table Extender of Paper Roll Holder for maximum table utility.
- Optional QuickLock Face Rest - Oakworks best-selling face rest is an invaluable support option, providing superior access with optimum comfort. The double articulating adjustability ensures a perfect fit for all body types and even helps with positioning clients with cervical injuries.
- Optional Table Extender - Add length to your table for the comfortable support of even your tallest clients. Folds for easy storage. 27" wide x 6.5" long
- Optional Paper Roll Holder - Fits easily into the face rest outlets on either end of an Oakworks table. Accomodates paper rolls from 24" to 32" wide (paper NOT included). Available in vanilla or black powder-coating.
- Optional Prone Pillow - Support patients in a prone or supine position for positive treatment outcomes.
Removable pads for easy cleaning and sanitation.
Position the removable face rest for comfortable prone positioning. The low profile design provides optimal support and ventilation for easy breathing.
Reverse the removable face rest to support the patient's neck while in a supine position. Available in Coal (Black) or Sapphire (Navy).
This Purchase Includes:
- Shelf included!
- Oakworks Seychelle Treatment Table
- Optional Accessories (face rest, table extender, paper roll holder)