This product has been discontinued at Massage King and is not available for purchase.
Cold therapy works by constricting blood vessels, resulting in a
decrease in blood flow to the area of application. This helps to
decrease swelling and promote healing. Heat therapy increases blood
flow to the area to help relax muscles and decrease pain. Put them
together and you've got a lot of natural healing at your disposal for
relieving sprains, strains, tendinitis and other injuries, as well as
stiffness and poor circulation. With so many choices, you're sure to
find one that "hits the spot."
Natural, effective pain management. Use for muscular aches and pains,
headaches, back pain, sports injuries and relaxation, and for
stress and tension relief. Soft surface and all-natural wheat fill
allow these packs to comfortably conform to the shape of your body.
Available in many shapes and sizes, they can be used virtually anywhere
on your body. Store in freezer. Heat in microwave to provide moist
heat. All sizes available in red or blue.
· Eye Zone Pack - 9.5" x 4"
· Hand Glove - 6½” x 10½"
· Handy Pack -7” x 12½”
· Joint Wrap, Medium - 6” x 21”
· Joint Wrap, Large - 6½” x 26½”
· Neck Wrap - 28” x 6½”
· Neck & Back Wrap - 6” x 20”
· Physio Pad - 11½” x 15½"
· Slippers, one pair - 11” x 6½”
- Size & Shape: See Product Description
- Color: Red or Blue
- Condition: New
- Instructions for a hot WRAP - DO NOT OVERHEAT THIS WRAP. Heat this wrap in a microwave based on the suggested times found on the label sewn onto the wrap. (A microwave with a turntable is recommended.) Instructions are based on using a 750-watt microwave. Reduce heating times when using more powerful microwaves.
To heat, place this wrap in a shallow, microwavable container in the center of the microwave. Make sure all straps are tucked in so that the wrap can rotate. (Large wraps can be folded.) After heating, shake the wrap and test on the back of your hand before using. Take extra care using this wrap with children, the elderly or sleeping people.
Reheating a warm wrap is not recommended as it shortens the performance life. If you need to reheat a warm wrap, reduce the heating times. If possible, allow the wrap to cool completely before reheating.
If this wrap has a dry, roasted smell, it has been overheated, which can shorten its life. If the dry, roasted smell continues after further heating and the wrap has a dry, crunchy feel, discard the wrap.
- Instructions for a Cold WRAP - When cold, this wrap is useful for minimizing heat stress or reducing high body temperatures and swelling.
To cool, place this wrap in a plastic freezer bag and freeze for one to two hours.Remove the plastic bag before use. You may store this wrap in your freezer.
- Care Instructions - Do not wash this wrap or allow the wheat to become wet. Clean with a damp cloth or brush, and dry thoroughly in the sunshine.