This product has been discontinued at Massage King and is not available for purchase.
It seems like every day our we are on the phone explaining why it is so hard to find a super light weight massage table that doesn't compromise on weight capacity. Typically, the way to make a massage table lighter is to use lighter, less dense materials, and use less of them in component manufacturing. But of course light weight and less dense materials are usually not as strong. You can't want to have paper thin aluminum and expect it to hold several hundred pounds.
Finally, Astra-lite has solved the problem through the right balance of physical design and proper material specifications. This amazingly light weight massage table holds up to 450 pounds! That is simply unheard of with other tables that are light weight. If you have a vigorous massage modality or heavier clients and you do out call work, then this is the table for you.
Here is a full list of this table's features:
•Welded Aircraft Aluminum tubing.
•11 full inches (27.94 cm) of knee room at the table ends.
•3mm Baltic Birch plywood top.
•Soft, comfortable handle with internal locking latch
•Fast and effortless five-second set up and take down.
•Permanently connected cables, no hook up necessary.
•Nylon bushings between all moving parts promotes quiet performance.
•Quick and easy Push Button telescoping height adjustment in 1" (2.54 cm) increments.
•Supportive 3/4" (1.91 cm) bottom high density foam with comfortable 1" (2.54 cm) top layer medium density foam. 1" (2.54 cm) thick side padding ensures client and therapist comfort and safety.
•Working weight 450 lbs. (204.12 kg) and no more than 250 lbs. (113.40 kg) on the table ends.
•Static Weight tested at 2,026 lbs. (918.99 kg)
•No inhibiting cross brace at end of table.
•*5 Year Warranty against defective materials or workmanship.
•Lifetime Structural Warranty on the table legs.*
•**No Risk 30 Day Return Policy.
•US Patent# 4,927,128
- Working Weight: 300 lbs. on ends
- Length: 73 inches
- Width: 29.5 inches
- Weight: 24.5 lbs.
- Material Warranty: 5 year
- Height Range: Adjustable
- Static Weight: 2026 lbs.
- Structural Warranty: Lifetime on legs
- Head Cradle: NOT INCLUDED
- Condition: New
- Availability: In Stock
- Thickness when closed: Regular foam: 7", Thick foam: 8.5"
- Foam Upgrades: Ordering any of the optional Foam Upgrades makes this product non-returnable.
- Delivery Time: Because this massage table is custom-built for every order, expect delivery time to exceed the normal 10 to 15 business days for production plus shipping. Lead Times may extend to 4 or more weeks.
- Foot Support: is non-refundable
- Ultra-leather: Per the manufacturer, all items in Ultra-leather vinyl are non-refundable.
- Vinyl Material - Comfortable and Durable Levante Upholstery or optional Ultra-Leather vinyl for soft and supple touch. Please note that Ultra-Leather vinyl items by Astra-lite are non-returnable.
- Foam - Supportive 3/4" bottom high density foam with comfortable 1" top layer medium density foam. 1" thick side padding ensures client and therapist comfort and safety
- Extra 3/4" Foam Upgrade - For those modalities which require an especially soft surface for the client. A total thickness of 2 1/2" medium density foam, additional 2 lbs. table weight.
- Vinyl upholstery types - Comfortable and durable Levante vinyl upholstery or optional Ultra-Leather vinyl for soft and supple touch. Please note that Ultra-Leather vinyl items by Astra-lite are non-returnable.