This product has been discontinued at Massage King and is not available for purchase.
What makes the Quasar III massage table special? It is 33.75 inches wide! It is very unusual to find a light weight massage table in a wide width like this. In fact, typically the wider a table is, the heaver it is. This table manages to be extra wide and still be lighter than most tables that are only 30" wide.
Feature list includes:
•Comfortable and Durable Levante Upholstery.
•Welded Aircraft Aluminum tubing.
•11 full inches (27.94 cm) of knee room at the table ends.
•3mm Baltic Birch plywood top.
•Soft, comfortable handle with internal locking latch
•Fast and effortless five-second set up and take down.
•Permanently connected cables, no hook up necessary.
•Nylon bushings between all moving parts promotes quiet performance.
•Quick and easy Push Button telescoping height adjustment in 1" (2.54 cm) increments.
•Supportive 3/4" (1.91 cm) bottom high density foam with comfortable 1" (2.54 cm) top layer medium density foam. 1" (2.54 cm) thick side padding ensures client and therapist comfort and safety.
•Working weight 450 lbs. (204.12 kg) and no more than 250 lbs. (113.40 kg) on the table ends.
•Static Weight tested at 2,026 lbs. (918.99 kg)
•No inhibiting cross brace at end of table.
•*5 Year Warranty against defective materials or workmanship.
•Lifetime Structural Warranty on the table legs.*
•**No Risk 30 Day Return Policy. (shipping fees are non-refundable)
NOTE: because this table is extra-wide, UPS and FEDEX charge extra to ship it, which is reflected in the shipping price. Shipping fees are non-refundable, and any return shipping is to be paid by the buyer.
- Material Warranty: 5 year
- Weight: 27.5 lbs
- Width: 33.75 inches
- Length: 73 inches
- Working Weight: 300 lbs. on ends
- Height Range: Adjustable
- Static Weight: 2026 lbs.
- Structural Warranty: Lifetime on legs
- Head Cradle: NOT INCLUDED
- Condition: New
- Availability: In Stock
- Delivery Time: Because this massage table is custom-built for every order, expect delivery time to exceed the normal 10 to 15 business days for production plus shipping. Lead Times may extend to 4 or more weeks.
- Foot Support: is non-refundable
- Foam Upgrades: Ordering any of the optional Foam Upgrades makes this product non-returnable.
- Ultra-leather: Per the manufacturer, all items in Ultra-leather vinyl are non-refundable.
- Foam - Supportive 3/4" bottom high density foam with comfortable 1" top layer medium density foam. 1" thick side padding ensures client and therapist comfort and safety
- Extra 3/4" Foam Upg - For those modalities which require an especially soft surface for the client. A total thickness of 2 1/2" medium density foam, additional 2 lbs. table weight.
- Vinyl upholstery types - Comfortable and durable Levante vinyl upholstery or optional Ultra-Leather vinyl for soft and supple touch. Please note that Ultra-Leather vinyl items by Astra-lite are non-returnable.