The Versalite PRO is a professional quality portable massage table, with a great warranty. Plus this is an aluminum portable massage table. The aluminum frame helps keep the table weight lower than comparable wood frame tables. Designed to take you from the classroom, to beach-side resort, to the athletic field and where ever else you may need to travel, the Versalite PRO travels with you. Buy the Versalite PRO, the table that will adapt to your growing career at a price and weight that your sure to find easy-going. But don't let the low, low package price fool you.
We know this is a great massage table, but if you are looking for something a little different, click here to search our selection of massage tables by manufacturer.
- Versalite Pro Massage Table
- Deluxe Adjustable face rest with face pillow cushion
- Padded single pocket carry case
Key Feature list of the Versalite Pro:
• 2 1/4", two-layer Foam System for long-lasting comfort.
• Luxurious Nature's Touch vinyl in your choice of 3 great colors
• Full-size 30" x 73"
• Lightweight, approximately 28 - 29 pounds for the table.
• Telescoping legs adjust for quick height changes from 23" to 33".
• Plenty of leg room for the practitioner
• Super stable - won't tilt when weight shifts to one end.
• 450 LB drop test
• 750 LB working weight
• Limited lifetime warranty on the frame, and 3 years on the cushioning and upholstery.
Still want more info, just the facts, on this great aluminum light weight massage table? Ok, check out these specifications:
- Table Length: 73"
- Working Weight: 750 lbs
- Table Height Range: 23 1/4" to 33 1/4"
- Table Weight: 28 -29 pounds
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty on the frame, 3 years on the foam & vinyl.
- Table Width: 30"
- Condition: New
- Availability: In Stock
How should I clean my Stronglite massage table? Great question. Here are the care and cleaning instructions from Stronglite:
Upholstery Care for your massage table:
Keep your table out of extreme cold or heat as this may damage the upholstery. Do not store table in a vehicle, as that could expose it to intense temperature variations. For best results, transport and store table in a carry case to protect and preserve the upholstery.
Cleaning & Disinfecting of your massage table:
Remove day-to-day dirt and smudges with mild soap and warm water solution. For tough stains and to disinfect, use a (100 to 1) water to bleach solution. Spray a damp cloth with the solution to clean. After each cleaning, gently wipe the upholstery with a damp cloth and clean water, then allow upholstery to air dry before using or storing.
For more difficult stains, please contact your dealer or call us directly for guidance. Do NOT use Armor All® or citrus-based cleansers. For best results, use only the products suggested above. Alternative cleansing methods may cause serious damage to your table. Such damage would not be covered under our warranty program.
Want to know more about your table, how to set it up, and how to clean it? Just click on the link below.
Setup Care and Cleaning and Warranty Guide for Stronglite Portable Massage Tables
Don't forget your massage table fleece and sheet sets.