Sturdy H-base frame with white powder-coat frame - rust-resistant
Anodized aluminum pedestal w/ 40-50% recycled aluminum
1.25" vinyl-coated closed-cell foam pad is easily cleaned and sanitized (teal color)
Working surface: 34.5" width for torso and 30.5" for legs
Working length of table is 76"Height range from 27" to 39"
MSRP Price for the Battery operated lift model $3,430
Typical Accessories available are:
Deluxe Facespace II w/ White Neptune Pillow (water-resistant) $120
Massage Top Converter Mat for dry massage (choice of vinyl colors) $375
Wet Drape for Face Pillow (dark blue; waterproof) $12
This trough-top wet table was designed to be the perfect solution for use in a wet massage room. It is designed to contain the water away from the client for maximum comfort. The top is molded of durable ABS plastic for a silky-smooth surface. The vinyl-coated closed cell foam pad is comfortable and easily sanitized. This lift table is perfect for the wet room of your spa.
- Weight: 190 lbs
- Structural Warranty: 2 years parts (1 year labor)
- Warranty: 1 yr. on wet pad
- Table Width: 36" wide at Torso (32" wide at Legs)
- Working Width: 25" to 29"
- Table Length: 83 inches (Outside length)
- Working Length: 76 inches
- Height Range: 27" to 39"
- Lifting Capacity: 375 lbs. (Static Weight: 800 lbs)
- Condition: New
- Availability: In Stock
- Delivery Time: Because this massage table is custom-built for every order, manufacturing time is typically 4 weeks before shipping.
- Advanced drain system - A generous trough and drainpipe system keep wash-off away from the client
- Durable A.B.S. plastic - Which creates a rounded surface that is silky smooth.
- Top Design - 1 piece seamless custom seamless molded white ABS plastic, round corners
- Foam Pad - Aqua blue vinyl coated closed cell foam pad, width tapers from 21.5" to 25.5", 71" length, 1.25" thick
- Metal Base "H" Frame - 22" x 52" x 4" high (7" recess on each size makes center part 8" wide)
- Foot Pedal Hydraulic Pump - Each push down raises table about 1/2", lift up and hold to lower
- Guarantees - 5 years on structure and foam, 2 years on hydraulic cylinder, 1 year on wet pad
- 1.25" Aqua closed-cell treatment pad
- Standard plumbing fitting for drain